Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You bring me to a conference as your assistant and ask me to attend a pool party with important clients. You tell me to get changed into a bikini and, as a married woman, I am reluctant about showing up at an event in such a skimpy outfit. You insist. I give in and let you know I'll meet you downstairs after I change, but instead you watch me get undressed through a crack in the door. I come out in a robe and you ask me to show you the bikini for approval. I am hesitant as we are alone in a hotel room, but you urge me to Expose-Fantasy myself and walk about the room. The bathing suit does not meet your standards so you toss me an alternative micro bikini. I am extremely embarrassed by the prospect of wearing such a tiny bathing suit and try to refuse, but I eventually give in. Once again, you secretly watch me as I try to fit into the minuscule bikini. I return to the front room with my robe on and you ask me to model the new bathing suit for you. I find this outrageously inappropriate, but have no other choice and comply, struggling to keep myself contained in the small bikini. I notice you have a raging hard on and grab my robe to cover up, but you threaten to fire me if I don't strip all the way down right in front of you. You reach down and start stroking in front of me as I reluctantly show off my nude body. Suddenly, you shove me down on my knees and make me take a huge load of cum all over the front of my body. Distressed, I stand up and run out of the room.
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 19 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THIS WHITE GODDESS LOVES BBC...... WHITE BOYS REPULSE ME..... WITH THERE LITTLE WHITE WORMS...... INFACT I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE BBC JUST AS MUCH AS I DO...... I WILL MAKE YOU CRAVE IT..... YOU WILL BECOME A WHITE TRASH WHORE FOR ME....
    Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Alexis Grace keeps her slave in an inescapable steel chastity tube, completely denied from erection and orgasm. He has been made into her personal fuck toy; it makes her very aroused to deny him while she uses him for sexual pleasure. She inserts his chastity tube inside her warm pussy; he can feel nothing while locked away. She rides his dildo face gag until she cums, using him as nothing more than her owned fuck toy.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties!
    It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft ... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum ... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
    Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

D o u b l e - T r o u b l e

The ultimate Alpha couple is back & making your pmindick twitch and your mind melt to mush in a matter of seconds, edging to your final destination. Are you ready to pop?
    Models: EmpressLaylaxo

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Resolution: 606 x 1 080
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's surprising that this is my first satin fetish clip, because I LOVE satin, so I'm here to join you in your fetish as you stroke and worship your Goddess today. I love how tight this silky fabric feels against my toned body. I love the shine, the elegance, and how it shows off every curve...and nipple I dirty talk you through worshiping every inch of my satin clad body, and your dick will ache so hard as I trace the outline of my pussy with my nail through these satin panties. Cum hard for me, and imagine ropes of your load spilling on my perfect shiny satin...
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I start by adding lub on his cock, I want it EXTRA SLIPPERY between my two huge tits! I then push your hard dick between them and make sure to squeeze them around you, oh you feel like your in heaven now! I don't have to work hard to jerk you off with my boobs. You're going to reach climax right between them...and a huge load it will be !!
    Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Size: 109 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello my faggot boy,
    In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my forced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
    I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
    Size: 562 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
    Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile