Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An intense, realistic small penis humiliation experience. Imagine going home with a beautiful Goddess who is patient enough to try to have sex despite discovering your horrifically small cock. She tries & tries, but she's finally so sexually frustrated & angry that you're unable to please her that she spouts off in a stream of verbal humiliation then kicks you out of her house.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(NOT A RIPOFF). Only the real daddies will be able to see the ASS WINK, juicy pussy tease and tit slips within this clip . I love doing yoga while almost nude especially when I wear a sexy g-string, and put it between my pussy. Bending over and letting my asshole relax feels so good. Wouldn't you just love to anally penetrate me while I was face down ass up while I do yoga? Can you handle me bouncing my juicy booty and pussy all in your face all while rubbing my pussy? Find out by buying this Bootyful clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Size: 1.89 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM (no name): It's time we had a talk, I say as I enter your office & shut the door behind me. Everyone here thinks you're Mr Wonderful, but I know your secret: I know that you're a pervert. I've caught you many times, trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse. Even in the meeting this morning. I noticed that you have to leave the room after peeking, and this morning was no exception. So I followed you out of the meeting & saw you go into the bathroom. I heard you moaning as you masturbated thinking of me.
    You are now completely at my mercy. If you don't do as I say, I will tell everyone in the office about your perversions. I smile at your shock of being discovered, and tell you that you're going to jerk off right here in your office. You'll do it or I'll open your door & show everyone that giant boner tenting your pants.
    I keep teasing & taunting you, showing off my pantied & pantyhosed pussy & ass, and tell you that you're going to fetch my coffee, make my copies, and give me the best clients. Best of all, you're going to be my new pussy licker. In the bathroom at work, you'll lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. If you're lucky, I'll let you jerk off on your knees in front of me. Then I tell you to kneel right now and jerk off. I make you kiss my pussy & ass.
    As you cum uncontrollably, I am surprised by the Coerce of my ejaculation. You're quite a wanker. I tell me to lick my sperm up from the floor. We cannot have any colleagues stepping into a big pool of cum in the office! I put my skirt back on & inform you that your new job will start tomorrow.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 680 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your deepest desires.. i know your 50 perversions.. Do you only love my face covered by the nylon mask? The truth is you love my tongue full of spit searching you throught my nylon mask. Every time you see my spitty tongue and sometime the spit overpass the nylon mask your cock become hard and harder. Isn't so sexy and perverse my face? You can' resist at my command to cum for my tongue.
    ENGLISH SPOKEN
    BUY NOW to experience: nylon encasement, jerk off, spit
    Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Size: 282 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch as i shake my juicy fat ass, you see how meaty it is as it bounces up and down pulling you in.
    Models: Indulge Lillian

Duration: 4 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Good little pets cum however I ask them to, so follow along as I direct you to jerk off and ruin your first orgasm, then show you how I want you to play with your own cum to entertain me. If you're good, you'll be allowed to REALLY cum while watching me get messy with sticky cum lube, but remember - whatever mess you make, you'll have to clean up.
    Models: Nina Chrome

Duration: 11 min 54 s
    Size: 691 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

[Custom, no name] Following School Jock or Sissy Slut? I felt a little bad about how hard I humiliated you, so I thought I'd give you another chance to date me. But then I asked around the girls and I found out that, not only do you have a clit dick, but you're a premature ejaculator too! This is your one big shot to fuck me, but if you can't pass my little challenge without busting too soon, then you're gonna end up in a very humiliating position, covered in cum and destined to be my sissy slave forever.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 15 min 48 s
    Size: 939 MiB
    Download From AnzFile