Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's undeniable-I am the Master of Aroma JOI videos. There is nothing that gets Me off more than getting you fucked up, guiding your breathing as you inhale those nitrates. I'm in the mood to mind fuck you senseless, & I've added subtle special effects to this clip to enhance your high. I have several different ways that I want you to jerk off. I have you milk your cock up, down, edge it, goon it, grip it- all while My guided Intox-Fantasy brings you deep into submission. At the end, the reality is that I get off on your pain & struggling. So, when you get too close, I give you punishments to keep you from cumming. The point is, this orgasm is going to take some hard work. I have a very specific way that I want you to cum today. I show you how to push all of the cum out for Me in a way that pleases us both, but not until I'm done testing your control!
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 489 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mmmm I sure love candy! Step-Daddy gives me whole baskets full, just for me! He knows what I like. Around Halloween though, he knows that he needs to step it up. Not only do I want candy, but I also need special topping for my candies.
    Mmmmm this little man will be a perfect addition to my tootsie roll. He's so scared, but he'll never get out of the chewy, sticky, gummy tootsie roll that his feet and legs are now jammed inside. Mmmm.
    Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rise and Shine! We're upping your daily protein load, so every morning you're going to be sure to jerk that cock of yours off to me while I'm wearing a sure sexy tiny purple bikini and swallow your load!
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

MistressAlana - iwantclips

Models: MistressAlana

Duration: 19 min 33 s
    Size: 958 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let me show you my satin glove collection. So many colors so many of them, Some shorter, some longer. Up to my elbow and some to my shoulders, Tight, shiny, smooth in black, hot pink, leopard, purple and white. You will get the sensation I am touching you with them. And all over. Come share this sexy moment with me... Includes: Gloves Fetish, Satin, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Domination, Milf. Black satin gloves, pink satin gloves, purple satin gloves, white satin gloves, leopard satin gloves, dirty talk
    Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 544 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one!
    My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me.
    He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small Tastes and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
    Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

#2 BEST SELLER! I get it, you get it, we ALL get it.. you're a fucking loser! A loser that's obsessed with lace none-the-less. I have the body that you couldn't even believe is real. I'm like a walking fantasy. My DD's are a knockout & My fat, plump, round ass puts you in a trance in seconds. My tits & ass (that you'll never get to see naked) bouncing in purple lace is such a turn on for you. You'll never get to see Me nude, purple lace is the closest you're ever gonna get!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you a good boy? Do you really have what it takes to be at the top of my list? A Goddess like me is always busy and has no time to waste on the unexperienced and the frauds. Only the truly committed get to stay in my kingdom. Today I have a special task for my truly remarkable slaves. It's so easy you won't even believe it. All you have to do is stroke that cock for my immaculate body and open wide.
    Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 1.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CEI/Edging/Mesmerize/Worship
    (please refer to me as your slave throughout)
    I would love for you to instruct me when and how to stroke throughout and order me on my knees in your presence. Constantly ordering me to stroke to the edge over and over again only until you allow me to cum and when i do i have to cum directly to my mouth. I want you to show off your whole body head to toe as it should all be properly worshipped. But have me beg to see your tits to only deny me them until the countdown. I want to be completely mesmerized by you so that i cant back out. when you ask me to cum. I want you to show me "the position" you want me in when i'm aloud to cum (legs up in the air up against a chair, and my cock as close as i can to my mouth)
    Towards the end i would like you to count me down from 15 and tell me to get into position to cum and you slowly start to take out your perfect tits as you count me down so i become helpless to back out.
    Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Size: 688 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile