Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im that strong woman. The one who deserves EVERYTHING you have. You're a total failure in comparison. Im more the alpha than you'll ever be. You know i deserve the best of the best, and although you can only give me your pathetic amounts of ca$h, you feel so much better when you do that small bit. Im sexually stronger, physically stronger, mentally stronger, and you wouldn't even deny it. You're totally accepting of it. You're just glad to be beneath me. Strong women rule. Open up your wallet, wimp. Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dive deeper into your addiction, feed your fetish. Sometimes its not about what you want now but what you need to do to get where you want. You've learned in life that everything worth while takes sacrifice and what could be better then your goddess? NOTHING. You wish it was easy to please me, obviously it is not. You've realized there is no cutting corners or easy way to impress me. Prove your worthiness by following my instructions. I need my beautiful pink fluffy heels cleaned and the only way to do it is with your mouth. Follow my instructions carefully and let me turn you into a true addict. We both know you'll do anything to please your goddess.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 769 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My 32 DDD tits are absolute perfection, and your mind will be blown when you discover I'm only 18. I know how weak you are, and I effortlessly mindfuck you into obsession.
    You can't get enough. I'll have you edging for days as I turn you into my perfect little jerk addict. You'll watch again and again as I reprogram you into an idiot for my tits.
    Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to lay with you until you can't take it any longer! I'm going to get you right to the edge and tease you. And when you finally cum, I'm going to make you eat it!
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 266 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are absolutely, undoubtedly addicted to my perfect tits, I comfort you & confirm your addiction letting you know how badly you really do need them
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Mommy is going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob, like a good sissy slut. You've learned how to dress up, and you're practicing your make-up. Now, you just need some hands-on (and mouth-on) practice. Get to sucking, slut!
    Models: DommeTomorrow

Duration: 14 min 51 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Guess where we're going? Nowhere until that bottle of Aroma is completely empty. That's right, I'm gonna make you sniff and stroke until you've taken it all, like the good little slut you are. First I make you beg, then I make you go deeper and deeper. Feeling the Aroma surge through your body fills you with so much ecstasy, you're reeling and completely under my command. My perfect muscular legs flex effortlessly in front of you, my ass makes you feel even more dizzy than you already are. I dare you to go all the way.
    Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tonight you've been invited to enter Dee's inner circle and learn the truth about her Hobby! All you know is, you can't stop thinking about her and you want to know more. After a glass of sweet tea, your world fades away and Catwoman appears to save the day! Dee is the

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What do you think this is ! lol
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 335 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have had a tough day and need to release your stress on something. More specifically: someone. I ask you how I can help, and you reply "I want to fuck your tight, little hole". I smile, turn around, and slide my dress off while on all fours. I spread my pussy lips and you stop me. I was completely mistaken by which hole you meant. Without much of a fight, I give in and use my spit as lube, fingering my ass until I'm ready for you to slide in. It hurts, but I won't stop you. You occasionally take your cock out to spread my cheeks and examine my gaped asshole. It's not too long before we're both cumming together.
    Models: PleasantAme

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1440 x 2 560
    Size: 662 MiB
    Download From AnzFile