Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've got 6 luscious minutes with my tits and I'm going to make sure you drown in them. This is a quick cock control assignment that makes you pace your strokes with each button I undo. You're going to be increasing that tempo with each minute and I waste no time gearing you up for a fast, explosive finish. All you need is my amazing breasts..
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
    Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another hopeless tit addict that fell right into my trap, how predictable. You tit addicts make it too easy to get what I want from you. You don't just like tits, you CRAVE them. You have an addiction to big tits. You can't resist any chance you get to lay your eyes on my tits. To watch them bounce and jiggle...it's priceless to you. My big tits are all that you want and all that you need. You'd give anything to my tits, wouldn't you? You're going to keep watching, drooling, lusting over my big tits while I tease you with them. Look at the way they bounce and jiggle, how soft and big they are. All the better to drain your wallet dry with. My tits are going to take your money so easily. Keep watching and see how much money you'll lose to my big tits today.
    Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 10 s
    Size: 536 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get ready to BLOW in 5, 4. 3. 2. Mandatory Must have for any Man! **** @ a Discounted Price until March 23rd 1 week from today ! !!! Are you at work - Go to the bathroom or close your office door Are you driving - pull over Is your Wife in the room lol Get the point- I dont care You will Jerk a quick one to Me NOW & it will Feel so Good. I get a huge thrill off coercing you to do this for me just look at my big o smile! Ive got you so HOOKED! recorded this on my Phone & loaded minutes later- thats how quick I want you impulsively stroking to me NOW.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

extreme close up anal play , deep fingering and opening .HD
    Models: cuteblonde666

Duration: 21 min 11 s
    Size: 625 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love tits, you just can't get enough of them; but more than anything you love BIG, FAKE tits. You're just pro-plastic and there's nothing wrong with that. You want to see the buttons begging to pop off of a tiny, tight shirt with a pair of big, perky tits underneath. You want to see a sexy see-through lace bodysuit hugging my huge curves. You want it all. You swoon over under boob that's too angelic and too perfect to be natural. Fake tits make you stupid and cause you to act on impulse in ways you can't resist. Considering I'm well endowed in that region with 800ccs each, you want to take action again no matter what the cost. Worship my tits and feel the stupidity take over, like always.

Consists of: Tit Worship, Big tits, Tit fetish, Boobs, Big Boobs, Fake boobs, Fake Tits, Mind Fuck, Laughing, Bratty Goddess, Cleavage, Under boob, Breast Worship, bouncing boobs, Cock tease, Sub Training, Slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Jerk off encouragement, Countdown, Goddess worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

That money you were going to spend on your stupid wife's gift this year, can easily be spent on My perfect tits in this see through holiday dress
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey slut, its time for some cum training. You will be put in my favourite slut training sexual position today, just like being a real slut. Except its just you. Be a good slave and just do as you are instructed. Follow my lead i will lead you down the humiliating trail of cum eating karma sutra. Its all part of the training. Prepare to open wide! Prepare to savour a mouth full and prepare to feel violated and humiliated. Like you deserve. Theres a good slut.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 17 s
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to get fucked up? You don't even know what I'm capable of. Grab your favorite substance and get ready for this fun trip. Indulge with me. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Push yourself for me. You can always do more. It'll never be enough. I know what you need, I know what you crave, I'm in your mind. Don't let fear hold you back from pleasure. You want to make me happy, don't you? This is exactly how you do it, turn me on by getting more fucked up.
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 23 min 4 s
    Size: 880 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Feeling frisky and ready to spice up your naughty little cum eating addiction? Here it is ! This a a 24 hour challenge after I make you eat it up for me right now.. I want you to think of me non stop and really experience the control I have over you for the next few days. Prepare to have 48 hours of free time to pull off my challenge .. Its going to be a BLAST!!! I am your cum eating queen. I control your cock the ways you desire so badly. Follow my instructions, pump that cock, assume the position, and let the game begin !
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 19 s
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile