Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
    And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so hard to look away from my massive boobs and mesmerizing cleavage. You love how perfect my tits look in this beautiful lace bra. You love it even more when I take that beautiful bra off and show off my boobs for you. I get so turned on I start touching myself a little bit. This video has different views and POV shots. Any body who is a fan of big boobs will be sure to love this video.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its My Bday week & I Want nothing more than to see your ass Lick/Suck the Frosting out of your dick- YUM You know you want to do it, CATEGORY: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, SLUT TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS,MIND FUCK, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN ,HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASING , BIG BUTTS
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 6 min 22 s
    Size: 185 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Vicky knows exactly what drives you wild and gets you weak. Even though Vicky wants you weak, she knows you do not deserve any of her attention. Vicky lets you watch her dipping, dangling, shoe play but pays no attention to you because you are just a foot loving loser! This clip has close ups and slo-mo of the shoe play.
    Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 800 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip. Name used. You're still a virgin and now you're completely consumed by me. You've never experienced a woman. I've clouded your mind - satisfied that sexual hunger - made you my jerk addict. You love cumming for your Goddess. The feeling - the pleasure - it's amazing! You know I enjoy taunting you with my body. Tormenting that hard, throbbing virgin cock that I've made mine. Goddess always has a plan for you. Today is no different. Even though you fear it you know what it is. I want you to be my good boy - My Best Boy! Be My Virgin slave FOREVER!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 10 s
    Size: 436 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Why should I have to work when there are losers like you who'll pay me for existing? Look at me. I'm blonde, I have perfect, huge tits, and I know exactly how to squeeze money out of horny men like you. Get out your cock and stroke along while I tell you exactly why I am the Queen. Get my attention. Use one of the markups below.25% Markup: More4Blaire 50% Markup: YesBlaire 100% Markup: BBGoodBoy 500% Markup: BlairesBitch
    Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 870 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

8:36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera, high resolution
    Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So hot. So deep. You need any of the following: Aroma, weed, or Having fun. You can use all or one. whatever you have on hand. Watch and listen as I guide you. Do it my way. I look so hot and pretty in my playboy bunny costume. You can't resist me. Now get your cock out, substances, and allow my image to wash over you. Far down the Rabbit Hole.
    Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 16 min 37 s
    Size: 1.69 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How better to ready my ass for some fat cock then a self stretching session with some of my favorite toys... Anal beads!!! And who doesn't love latex... It makes me feel so sexy. The tight, slick and slippery encasement, providing convenient access to very fuckable areas of my anatomy. Midway through my play however, I was confronted by a big horny cock which needed some immediate attention, which I find very gratifying... What girl doesn't like evidence that she can get you sprung. Show me how hot I get you and let me have your cum (yum). Starting small (for me), I work my way up the food chain until I finally get my fill
    Models: MissShaw

Duration: 17 min 48 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ok!! This one was way back to my first exposure to the foot fetish scene in the DMV area and what better way to lure in those sole crazed fans than to have Dirk rub his hard cock all over my favorite red mary janes!! I love the feeling of a hard dick being rubbed on my body, especially on the arches of my little footsies!! As I slowly learned about my power of "mon pieds", I wanted to feel the results of a well deserved milking all through my toes and feet, and of course a little blowjob action to set the mood never hurts!
    Models: Dani Dare

Duration: 6 min 22 s
    Size: 455 MiB
    Download From AnzFile