Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 330 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
    You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
    Get your fix addict.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 221 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*WEAR HEADPHONES For MAXIMUM IMPACT* *Music & my voice will fuck your mind up* This is a place you know you belong. How are you feeling right now after those sniffs? From the looks of it you are feeling very good. Look deep into my eyes. You are where you belong. You are exactly where you belong, under my guidance, my rules, obeying me, following my orders, my commands. It's what you are SO desperate to do: Serve, Surrender, Submit. Addict I am going to fuel your Aroma perversions by making you stroke. Feel me run through your body.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 14 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What is it with you and bratty girls? Looks like we are your biggest weakness. Especially a beautiful, busty girl like me. I drive you crazy. You know I'm spoiled and used to getting whatever I want whenever I want. That's what you love about me. You love hot girls telling you what they want you to do. I don't even have to seduce you to get you under my control. You'll hand me your wallet with no resistance, this perfect body of mine just gets me whatever I want from men. Imagine, how hot would it be to go broke for me

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You continue to fall for my tit clips no matter how hard I humiliate or reject you.

Tit subs cannot get enough of my beautifully perfect breasts.

Listen as you stare. I want my message to sink in that you are nothing more than a cash cow for my blessed breasts.

NEVER FORGET MARK UP CODE "Tits"
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An intense mindfuck of an Intox-Fantasy clip. Are you brave...or just fucking stupid, for begging for this? For paying me to fuck over your brain? It doesn't matter either way; it's not like you have any control over your cravings anymore, is it? You NEED this now. You're always aching for that next hit. So as long as you're here; let's play. HARD. Let me push you deeper than you've ever been before. More hits. Longer inhales, deeper breaths. Fill your lungs and beg for air. I'll be right here, making sure you comply. *Only for experienced Aroma users*
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 423 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't resist paying to worship such perfection in a pair of nipple pasties... This thumbnail entices losers like you, and you find the urge to PAY my tits, don't you?
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Size: 208 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're in for quite the little treat today. Take your cock out. You'll be under Lacie's power from now on. Relax for me while you stroke alllll the way up and alllll the way down. It feels so good to stroke for me. You're all mine! Every jerk of that cock is one step closer to me owning you forever. Do you want to cum for me? When I countdown from 10 you're going to shoot a big load succumbing to me completely, letting me own you completely inside and out. Good boy.
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 442 MiB
    Download From AnzFile