Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hold that bottle tightly against your nose. I want you to push past your limits and inhale those nitrates longer and deeper than you ever have before. Sniff, huff, snort. Before you can even touch your cock, you're going to get beyond fucked up for me. I want you to inhale nice and deep, each hit deeper than the last. Sniff again and again. Feel your head spin. Higher and higher, and now slowly stroking. The touch of your hands against your cock makes you feel infinitely more fucked up, but that's not enough for me. Stroke and snort. It's still not enough. Sniff, sniff, sniff. Edge that cock another time and then hit the bottle. You're not even close to being high enough for me. Is your head spinning? Have you lost control completely? That's ok, you don't need to think. I'll take control. Hit and huff. Hit and huff. Higher yet and then sniffing again. Everything spinning, but you're still flooding your bloodstream with nitrates. We're not going to stop until you're completely gone. It's only once your mind is turned to mush that you'll be allowed to explode with a huge, braindead orgasm.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 727 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 18 min 4 s
    Size: 810 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

420/P0pp3rs play! I want you to jerk your dick for me while taking hits. You are going to take inhale as much as you possibly can, hold it and then blow it out. Your perception will quickly change and your level of Intox-Fantasy will be up to me. I, of course want to get you as high as I possibly can. The combination of my long legs in heels and the level of Intox-Fantasy you will achieve right now is the perfect storm.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Size: 972 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you rush home to the only relationship a loser can get... A computer screen and your hand! So stroke for me... be honest with me and admit how pathetic you are...
    I want you to humiliate yourself for me, so get into position... Legs over your head... point it at your face... and spray your face for me!
    Starring: Fawn Kitten
    Fawn has tons of experience as a cam girl and would love to get in contact with her new fans that have seen her on Valentine Network. Find her on Twitter and ****! DM and chat with her on Cam to speak with her in detail about each clip you've watched!
    Categories: Humiliation, Legs Fetish, Stockings, Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Loser Position, Beta Male, Assignments, Slave Tasks, Laughing, Sexual Rejection, Virgin Humiliation.
    Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don't reinforce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are full time loser. When you wake up and also when you ****, you're a submissive jerk off. But when you see me, your loser-ism soars, sky high. You turn into a little horny pet, desperate to do, whatever i say. Even though it always involves humiliating yourself for me. Today you'll be an obedient slut for me, loser. Like you could ever disobey, even faced with your worst fear, whilst I'm dressed in this outfit! Prepare to be, ordered, teased, controlled and humiliated for my pleasure.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 14 s
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You stop by my house to bring me a beautiful bouquet of "welcome to the neighborhood" flowers. How sweet... and over the top. We sit down for a chat and before you know it you're inviting me out to dinner at the poshest restaurant in town, would your wife be happy about that? Look at you falling all over yourself in front of me, drooling over me hot little body, this is definitely a situation I can take advantage of!
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You feel you've made a mistake. Your eyes wander because you grabbed the first woman that would say yes to you. Now you're stuck. What a fucking loser. I'm here to remind you that it's all wishful thinking anyway: you can look but you'd never have a chance. A loser dreams big, doesn't he?
    ***Get Noticed. Tribute.***
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're the new mascot and as the head cheerleader I need a word with you. You see, there are rules if you want to get anywhere near the popular girls. A loser like you will never have a chance like this again. Go back to being a lonely loser or become my slave and do my bidding! Every humiliating task, every errand, everything I want you're going to give to me. Be grateful for this chance loser! Don't worry, from now on you're MY little loser and I'll laugh and I tease you till you melt.
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% markup
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Size: 530 MiB
    Download From AnzFile