Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have these sexy little stilettos on. For me to take them off and let you jerk to my feet, you'll need to beg for it. I'll let you stroke to my sweet toes, soft soles, and high arches.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to sit back and stroke for me. Imagine being able to slide your thick, hard cock between my naked feet, smearing my soles with your precum. Pump your shaft to my instructions while you worship my perfect soles. I know how hard they make you...
    Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prepare to be well and truly trashed as I tell you to follow my every single instruction. I want you to wank when I tell you, stop when I tell you. Sniff your Aroma and drink big shots for me. I'm going to keep you on the edge and every single time you get close you will be ordered to stop! At around 15 minutes into my video you will be ordered to pause and rewind. I want you to watch and follow my instructions FOUR times. If you make it through to number four then I will allow you that sweet release, but you're more likely to be too trashed by then... oh well.
    Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 22 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Caught you sneaking in my room again! Just look at my feet and get it over with.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
    Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 77.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Will you walk into the flames for me? Strip yourself naked and just walk directly into the flames? Lighting yourself on fire. Combusting under the intense heat of my flawless perfection. Succumbing to the flames of my desires. Inhaling yourself into ashes for me. Floating away with the wind whipped flames. To be consumed by my fire. Will you walk into the flames for me?
    Models: Flawless Melissa

Duration: 6 min 41 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I own you. You worship me. I make you weak. I am the Master at fucking you up on Aroma and so it makes perfect sense to have you pray to me, your God, your Queen, your. Listen to my instructions and inhale from your bottle for me. You know I am the best. You have a prayer, a new mantra to recite to me and a task also to make sure I am forever in your head, your new Religion to worship.
    Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Is it for you? Let's find out. I'll explain the way I do things, then introduce a few terrifying scenarios to gauge your reaction. Imagine your biggest fear coming to life because you didn't obey. Hard yet?
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 1 s
    Size: 62.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile