Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natalia has just arrived back at Headmistresses office after breaking into rival school St Paul's. She is wearing their uniform accompanied with cute ankle socks and black court high heels. As she waits for Headmistress to return she slowly slips off her heels, dangling them on the end of her toe before letting them fall to the floor, then putting her feet up on the desk and massaging them through her socks. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform, stopping only to slide off her socks showing her perfectly manicured feet & toes. She plays with her pretty feet, spreading her toes and wiggling them, showing her cute bare soles as she sits up on the desk completely naked and her legs spread.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior.
    She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop.
    She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear.
    She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her?
    She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands.
    She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college.
    He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says.
    She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him.
    She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college.
    She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object.
    She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that.
    She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student.
    She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way.
    Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a **** in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man.
    **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
    Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
    Size: 496 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet are Intox-Fantasy, i know... add that with some Aroma and you turn into a dumb, weak pindick loser. I'm going to make you fuck your ass, while you go back and forth from my feet, to the Aroma. Getting super fucked up, until MAYBE, i allow you to cum.
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 14 min 58 s
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Is been a while since you got all f*ucked up for me so is time for me to use you and puppet you around. The shiny catsuit mixed with p*ppers will remove any will power you might have left in you. I will play with the strings and make you tribute me, jerk off as I say and orgasm when i snap my fingers. If you are unable to you will rewatch tomorrow and tribute as instructed again. You will enjoy this ride and thank me for it.
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 55 s
    Size: 650 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I caught you hiding in my room! Now you're mine, get ready to have a belly full of lint and get used to the smell of these giant feet!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've done a lot of walking today, all barefoot and all because I have you
    Turns out it really doesn't matter how filthy my feet get, or what I step in, what ever the condition you always long to worship my bare soles...
    Dirty or not.
    Models: Twisted British

Duration: 7 min 12 s
    Size: 317 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 25 min 30 s
    Size: 618 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Where else would a shiny loving loser like you want to be? On your knees for two perfect Goddesses is where every loser belongs. you'll get teased by Our perfect shiny pussy until it breaks you. Then, we'll remind you that no matter how much you drool and no matter how much you beg, you will never have it. you'll always be that loser weak for shiny pussy. you'll always be that loser buying clips. you addiction is a kind that cannot be cured and Ashley and I plan to take full advantage of that. Making you grow weaker each day with Our shiny pussies. More of Princess Ashley at iWantPrincessAshley.com
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 790 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The doorbell rings, but this isn't the average pizza delivery. Latina cutie Mia Martinez arrives with the pizza in hand, plus extra instructions from her boss to do anything the customer asks. She needs to shut her mouth if she wants to keep her job--then follow every instruction he gives her. Mia removes her shoes and socks, and he demands that she holds them to her nose and inhales her own sweaty sock odor as she wraps her soles around his hard cock. The bratty bitch is degraded and used, helpless as the customer fucks her feet and covers them in his thick, wet cum. This is her new job! She'll spend the rest of the day delivering pizzas in her cum-drenched socks, feeling his load compress between her toes with every step in her sneakers.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 13 min 8 s
    Size: 204 MiB
    Download From AnzFile