Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't you just absolutely love it when my breasts BOUNCE, SHAKE, and JIGGLE?! When I reveal them over and over again, letting them fall out of my top. Encouraging you with jerk off instructions. Leaning forward letting my breasts hang and sway, back and forth. Do you like when I talk especially raunchy? Those trigger words you love so much: slut, whore, bitch, cunt, and cocksucker. Stripping slowly out of every last inch of my clothing. Where do you think I am going to beg for it? This video was a custom request and the name David is used throughout.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
    Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

View my soft feet enjoy some flat dangling as you yearn for a glimpse of my perfect purple toenails.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 851 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

MistressAlana - iwantclips

Models: MistressAlana

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 390 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its time to get your smoke on with the hot stoner girl of your dreams- me! I want to guide you through this, telling you exactly when to inhale and when to hold it in for me. Puff puff puff, you can do it. I want to get you fucked up. You're going to be loooopy! Hahaha I love it when you're high and horny.
    Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get out your Aroma, and have some Having fun handy. Its time to fuck you up, and mindfuck you into complete submission to Me, Goddess Alexa.

I will let you stroke, as you follow each and every instruction I give you.

This clip involves A LOT of sniffing, be prepared, Its My time to mindrap3 you.
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 29 min 25 s
    Size: 1.10 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Can you keep up with My new game? Princess pussy slapping and Aroma! I'm going to start getting you high while I tell you a little story, and tease you with My new latex dress. Then I'm going to join in on the fun- because I like Aroma just as much as you do, and I enjoy the combination of pleasure and pain when I'm under the Intox-Fantasy spell. I strictly command your inhales and control your stroking and strip down to panties. I sniff Aroma with you and begin counting out slaps on My pussy! I command you to slap your cock around with Me! I get you so fucked up and worked up and I'm getting high right along with you. Rounds of pussy slapping and edging commands have you so close, so weak. Finally I take off My panties and enjoy the pleasure and pain of slapping My bare pussy while I'm so high on Aroma along with you- and I make you cum HARD while watch Me slap My perfect pretty pussy until it's bright pink! (Clip contains elements of; Aroma, coerced Intox-Fantasy, pussy slapping, JOI, masturbation instruction, JOI games, pussy worship, mindfuck, edging, tease & denial, mesmerize, mental domination, panty fetish, femdom pov, goddess worship, humiliatrix, jerk off instruction, cum countdown)
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 17 min 7 s
    Size: 750 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bill is utterly obsessed with my feet. Just one glimpse of my soft soles and he is rock hard. Watch me tease him with pretty bare feet freshly pedicured toes. I even give him a little jerk off instruction to make his head spin. Another addict to add to my stable.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 162 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff p0ppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body int0xication spell inhaling your p0ppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff p0ppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your p0ppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINS0ppers, coerced int0x, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, mindwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess, mindfucking, body worship, bratty goddess, high heels
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 805 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Even though this is a Virtual Reality Clip, it can be watched on most other screens and is best watching in 360 mode) Charlotte Sartre has you right where she wants you and that is locked up in your tiny little plastic prison. You feel her warm moist breath through the tiny little holes on the device as she begins sucking on it. When it comes to a tease Charlotte is very skilled and it shows as she sends your mind racing and your dick attempting to burst free from its prison, but it remain safely locked away.
    Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile