Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you're foot fetish secret! I'll let you cum all over my feet if you do my homework.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

MistressAlana - iwantclips

Models: MistressAlana

Duration: 3 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 446 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love Aroma, you love stroking, and you love staring at my perfect body. So, get your Aroma, relax, and get ready to get incredibly fucked up for me. I want you to sniff and stroke for my perfect, curvy body. Let my sensual voice guide you. The more you sniff, the harder it is to resist the urge to cum. Don't worry, you will absolutely cum for me, once I've had my fun with you. Sniff, Stroke, Edge, Cum. This is an addiction, you're addicted to the way I make you feel. You're addicted to the way these Aroma make you feel. You're in love with this naughty addiction.
    Clip includes Binaural beats and soft soothing background noise. Featuring elements of: sensual domination, femdom, edging, jerk off encouragement, Aroma encouragement, jerk off instruction.
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 55 s
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How much do you love the soles of a woman's foot? For those of you who do, this one is for you! Jessica Rayne has some of the best soles a footman will ever lay eyes on. She enjoys teasing men with them, and even more she enjoys when men cum on her soles! Here is your chance to spill your load right on her beautiful soft white soles!
    Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're nearing the end of our first foot worship session. Everything is going fine until I give you a 10 minute warning and you make the terrible mistake of suggesting I stay longer...for free. This is seriously one of the most annoying and pathetic things that happens in sessions, and it's why I charge extra for "basic smelly foot worship". While you worship My feet, and I act like I like it, as you pay Me to do, it feeds that delusion of yours that because you're attractive and successful and have lots of money someone like Me could actually want to spend time with you. Well let's clear something up right now: you like feet, and this is My job. The extra charge for foot worship is to motivate Me to hold My tongue from humiliating the fuck out of you as you become weak in the knees, and worse, turned on, by My smelly soles. I really don't think someone who enjoys something so rancid deserves to be spending time with any woman for free. That being said, I also know that you could easily go lure some other girl in with your good looks, charm, and money... maybe even get her to indulge in your nasty foot worship for free... but she will NEVER be Me. Now, it looks like our time is up. So, what's it going to be? Will you accept that you're a little foot bitch who needs to pay Me $600/hour to be in My presence, or will you continue entertaining your delusion and find another girl?
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Size: 951 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 2 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1248 x 720
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'll never get away now, addict. You're in for a double dose of your favorite medicine. You're a weak jerk off boy who's always looking for more more more. Cumming once while sniffing your po ppers is what you usually do, but you need MORE and you need ME. I'll have your sniffing and jerking non stop while I tease you in my lingerie and stockings. You can't get enough of my red lips perfect ass while you continue to leak out cum from your sensitive dick.
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An intense mindfuck of an Intox-Fantasy clip. Are you brave...or just fucking stupid, for begging for this? For paying me to fuck over your brain? It doesn't matter either way; it's not like you have any control over your cravings anymore, is it? You NEED this now. You're always aching for that next hit. So as long as you're here; let's play. HARD. Let me push you deeper than you've ever been before. More hits. Longer inhales, deeper breaths. Fill your lungs and beg for air. I'll be right here, making sure you comply. *Only for experienced Aroma users*
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 423 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 18 min 4 s
    Size: 810 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey slave. I know a loser like you would love to see My feet from a candid POV. Watch Me tease the sand & ignore you as I relax & bask in the sun on this shore. Pick your MARKUP CODE loser!
    25%: PuppyBoy
    50%: GoodBitch
    100%: KelseysBigLoser
    500%: AddictedToKelsey
    Models: goddesskelsey_

Duration: 4 min 10 s
    Size: 607 MiB
    Download From AnzFile