Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 3 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ok boys, I know My Intox-Fantasy instructions push you to your limits, but it's time to go even further. You will need 2 bottles of fresh p0ppers, and wait until you see what I make you do with them (***evil laugh***). This is ADVANCED, if you can make it through this, I have treats within lined up for you while you Worship My Perfect Shimmery Body in this sexy dress. One of My crazy Intox-Fantasy subs actually inspired this one day when we were on S.kype lol, he barely made it of course but ended up having a lot of fun, if he survived through this, so can you! Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
    Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 14 min 26 s
    Size: 2.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet control you in every single aspect of your life. Anything I want I get with just a glimpse of my feet. You cant help but ache to be disciplined by my feet. They train you into becoming the most obedient slave possible. Jerking to my soft, wrinkled soles is something you do mindlessly. My toes make you tremble with excitement and my arched petite feet edge you relentlessly.
    Come here, smell them. Inhale that sweet aroma of my perfect feet. Makes you hard, right. Drop your trousers and jerk your cock for me. Back and forth, tug it for me as I flex my soles, spread my toes and show of my high arches. Wouldn't you love to blow your creamy load all over my barefoot right now. Well next best thing is all over your computer screen as I shove my feet right in your face. Cum for my feet.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Size: 417 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I call you a pervert and a creep when I catch you looking up my skirt. I make you get on the ground and I take off my high heels. I set out to punish you in my own bratty way. I shove my filthy sweaty feet in your face, I want to smother you with them! You hate the dirt on my long slender feet and I wipe them all over your face with plenty of satisfaction.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 7 min 36 s
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI with toe spreads
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

MistressAlana - iwantclips

Models: MistressAlana

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 314 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My p0ppers domination drives you wild & you love the things I do to you when you're high. But you keep asking Me to go beyond all limits, to do whatever I want to you with absolutely no limits whatsoever... I'm going to get you more fucked up than ever before in this room, our special place where I've done so many things to you... I guide your inhales, your stroking, I tease you with My toys, reminding you of all the things I've done to you when you're fucked up, making you sniff more and more while you compulsively masturbate to Me because you can't hep yourself...Looking through toys I find My favorite interrogation tools on the shelf and remind you that after that one session of interrogation, I got every shred of relevant information about you out of you- I know everything! I am going to bring you beyond all limits- lets get wild together - I've got your whole night planned out and it all starts here. Sniff, hold your breath. Sniff, hold your breath. I fucking love it when you struggle- My pussy gets wet when you struggle- you want no limits? you want Mistress to have TOTAL control? I'm going to take this very seriously. I want you to get off to this, the beginning of your complete and utter submission. My striptease drives you wild, as does teasing you with My hot body in a bra & panties. How lucky are you to have found Me as a Goddess! Lets get wild together. Lets go past those limits... I untie My hair and use My hair tie to wrap up your cock and balls nice and tight while you sniff more p0ppers. Feel the tie pulling your cock up! I'm in control of this orgasm. I'm in control of this orgasm because I have plans for us tonight...I am going to bring you past your limits...you'd do anything for Me... you will find out exactly what I'm going to do to you once I have you weak and fucked up...I know you're going to love it. I have some new toys just for you...This orgasm is going to blow your mind after all of the edging and all of My teasing and sexy storytelling...In My dungeon, I fuck you up and turn you into My permanent slave...but get ready to go outside, to leave the safe zone behind... Now you have no choice. Remember, i know everything about you. I'm going to grab onto that hair tie and bounce up and down on you with My tits out to drive you wild after tying it tighter. I make you cum high on your p0ppers and so high on the idea of what I'm about to do to you...what else is going to happen tonight when I take you out of here with Me...listen closely so you know your fate, because the next time you see Me will be after a nice long night of submission, exposure and usage by Me and all of My Domme friends!!! Cum under My control, and come with Me- you have no choice...make it good, because I have a cum fetish... CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, coerced int0x, jerk off instruction, ass worship, strip tease, dancing, tit worship, femdom pov, mind fuck, edging, orgasm control, mesmerize, goddess worship, erotic storytelling, teasing, bra & panties, JOI, nipples, BDSM
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 19 min 4 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi loser, I just got back from the gym. I had a great workout and now I'm going to make you worship My sweaty feet. It's your lucky day,look at how beautiful my feet are. My soles are so soft. How do they smell? I know you love smelling My sweaty feet. The aroma makes a foot bitch like you so weak.
    Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 7 min 26 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom request:
    humiliation laden CEI with you in a swimsuit, forced/coercion/blackmail. Enforced self facial.
    (Name used in clip)
    Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile