Models: AriaNina

Duration: 5 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 4 Obedience in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Obedience level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
    Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Size: 296 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The only thing that gives you power is money... the only thing that makes you feel in control... But I am Satan the patron of addiction and sin and in my presence you loose all control and you binge into my darkness... I have so much power every time I click my fingers money evaporates from your bank account.. the more and more you talk to me the more you are drained to financial ruin... Ruin yourself for me, become weak for me and loose all control and power to be my little follower.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 26 s
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch my beautiful feet while I read and ignore you... My feet are what you wanted to see anyways right? I don't care what you're doing, I'm busy reading. (There's no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 21 min 28 s
    Size: 2.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 48 s
    Size: 577 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You wake up at My feet after drinking a special potion I concocted for you. Being the foolish man you are, you believed Me when I said this drink will help enlarge your small clit dick. Now you can't move a muscle and are at My mercy. **** with your only view being of My gorgeous soft wrinkly feet, It's the perfect time to tease you. Your disappointing dick is now impotent and I feel comfortable enjoying Myself with you as My rug. Oh! I just LOVE teasing you while all you can do is lie there and clean up My fingers afterwards.
    Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Size: 202 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Begins with a squirt of lube and we are off. Watch as Allie strokes his dick with her feet in a nice slow motion video for you.
    Tags: foot, feet, foot fetish, feet fetish, foot play, foot job, footjob, bare foot, boy-girl, fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door
    Models: Allie

Duration: 3 min 24 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello My little submissive pet, get naked and get in your knees now slave! I want you to worship Me in My leather gloves. Just imagine these leather gloves are stroking your cock, not that I would ever touch you. Listen to My voice as you go deeper and deeper into submission. I'm going to totally mind fuck you into spoiling Me with all the divine things in life and My leather gloves take control over your mind.
    Models: spoilt Princess G

Duration: 11 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For me it's so sexy to look in a mirror while I play with my tits! Bouncing and slapping them against my stomach gets my drive up and I enjoy it so much and I bet you will too! Why? Well because you get a double exposure and then an underneath view
    Models: MissPrincess

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 195 MiB
    Download From AnzFile