Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prepare to be well and truly trashed as I tell you to follow my every single instruction. I want you to wank when I tell you, stop when I tell you. Sniff your Aroma and drink big shots for me. I'm going to keep you on the edge and every single time you get close you will be ordered to stop! At around 15 minutes into my video you will be ordered to pause and rewind. I want you to watch and follow my instructions FOUR times. If you make it through to number four then I will allow you that sweet release, but you're more likely to be too trashed by then... oh well.
    Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 22 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 3 Honesty in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Honesty level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
    Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 690 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Merci was very embarrassed. I've never undressed in front of cameras. Nevertheless ellveznie managed. I think I exaggerated a little. The pussy was very wet, believe me. Merci really enjoying smoking. Hungarian girl, real orgasm
    Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Size: 82.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lots of sniffing instructions, edging, breath holding, and some humiliation. You can take it for me, can't you? Don't be a pussy; you can handle this
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Size: 371 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT.
    Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've snuck into cat woman's apartment and as punishment she ties you up, and teases you with her sexy body.. Showing off her ass, pussy, and tits in your face while you get harder and harder in your pants.. She finally lets you touch her when she sticks her dirty feet in your face and tells you to suck them while she masturbates and finally orgasms... stopping you before you cum everywhere..
    (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

another application for a shoe slave in my email today. Haha. I wonder if he realizes that my shoes are worth more than his lousy life. Id gladly let him dye in order to save my shoes. Something to think about when applying for the honor such as this. Your rightful place is always beneath my feet and that is where you will always stay. Are you even worthy to touch my perfect feet? Should I grant you the privilege of even smelling them? Nah, I don't think so. You are ONLY allowed to smell the inside of my SHOES- that is all a loser like you DESERVES anyway. And make sure the shoes you pay for!!
    Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 756 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.
    Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 865 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Size: 176 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You and your wife just got married. But she's been keeping a big secret from you... Her main goal was to marry you for the benefits.. and she has no plans to have sex with you. You end up getting locked in a chastity cage.. while she gets to go off and fuck whoever she wants to.
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Size: 974 MiB
    Download From AnzFile