Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 798 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I will strip you naked. I will tie you down. I will blindfold you. I will plug your ears. Soon your mind will break. You will start craving for any sensation. Then, I will touch you. My hand on your body. Like a light in the darkness. You will cum for me. I will use you. I will be your whole world.
    Clip Contains: mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, femdom, goddess worship, slave training, special effects, sfx, pvc, spiral, redhead.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 8 min 22 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've always been one of my best students but lately your grades have been slipping. I've overheard some of your classmates mention that recently your girlfriend dumped you. So I've invited you over to my house for a little special tutoring. I tell you that I know what has happened and I think that I can help you. I strip out of my clothes and tease you with my big beautiful breasts and sexy round ass before climbing up on the bed straddling you. I ride your cock with my big tits bouncing up and down for a long time before I cum all over your cock and beg you to fill Ms. Nikki's pussy full of your hot young cum. You definitely earn and "A" in Ms. Nikki's class. (Shot pov - showing from the waist up - not showing penetration - so you can feel like you are actually there being ridden by Ms. Nikki)
    Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 425 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am your true religion and god - there will be no others. I will destroy your faith in these false idols. Why waste your life on a god that doesn't exist - when your entire being wants to serve and worship a true goddess. Bow down and repeat your new mantra. My physical perfection demands your devotion. I am your religion and your whole life must be dedicated to worshipping me.
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 619 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
    DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have teamed up again with the stunning Miss Tiffany Naylor to do our favourite thing...Fuck you up on poppers.
    We are going to make you are Aroma pig just as it says on my on the bottle of Aroma I have. We are going to control how you inhale them also with a rhythmic breathing technique too which is bound to get you all dizzy, woozy and under our spell as we weaken and weaken you into submission.
    Models: MissPetite

Duration: 7 min 47 s
    Size: 1.26 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*fixed lighting from original file published on 4/19/19* I recently spent the day draining one of My slaves after a pricey bikini shopping spree. All I had to do was chat with him and send him links of what I bought, and of course he was clicking and paying, like a true bikini addict. By the end of our chat session, he managed to reimburse the entire $1000+ tab, and then some! Once the bikinis arrived in the mail, I decided what better way to make all My bikini addicts MORE AND MORE addicted, than to have a fun little bikini fashion show?! OMG, all these bikinis!! So fucking sexy! It's like they were custom made for Me! Actually, they are custom made!! Now enjoy this bikini fashion show, and since you'll be extra weak after watching this clip, you might as well visit My wishlist and buy more bikinis for Me! I know you can't resist My sexy body in these skimpy bikinis. you are a total slave to My bikini body!
    **Use code "VacationPay" for a $5 markup!**
    **Use code "ThanksForMe" for $15 markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
    **Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 27 min 57 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've just arrived home from the gym. Sweaty, pumped and ready to go! Nothing turns me on more than a nice long, hard gym session. But just before I pounce on you I want to show off my progress. You are going to sit there stroking slowly as I sensually strip, pose and tell you EXACTLY what I'm going to do to YOU, as well as what you are going to do to ME!
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 38 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 64.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

While Step-Daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
    Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 476 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
    Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile