Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are no longer a good wholesome christian man... you are my next victim. I know you go weak when you sniff my Aroma, and I am going to coerce you to sniff and commit sinful acts against Jesus Christ- you will be my Aroma addicted wank puppet. Heaven is over, Hell is where we belong.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 679 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love to get lost in dark fantasies about losing it all while you touch yourself. What, you thought I didn't know? I won't trick you this time, we'll just see if you can stop your own self in time, okay? Will the knowledge that if you don't stop it I'll get an embarrassing photo of you to possibly use against you in the future turn you on MORE, or drive you to hurry up and close the window? Let's see.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 184 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Size: 750 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**Custom video** 5 minutes STRAIGHT of NONSTOP Aroma sniffing. Short sniffs, long sniffs, breath play, double hits, exhaling oxygen before inhaling poppers...I mix it up for you, don't worry. I encourage you to stroke a little bit, sure. But basically, this one is to get you fucked up fast.
    *****Please note that the dosing in this clip is incredibly extreme, and intended as fantasy instructions only; not to be adhered to strictly. The rate at which you use Aroma is, as always, your choice to make & act upon*****.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Size: 180 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mixing things up today in your rush play, with some breath play thrown in to your regular jerk off instruction. I'll edge you until you're aching and your lungs are burning, your body riding the pleasure wave of rush alone. I know when you're weak like this, you're extra obedient, and eager to do anything I say. So, I might throw a few twists out there towards the end of this clip if you want to orgasm today. Grab a dildo and your wallet if you need to cum
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 13 min 38 s
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey there, stoner boy. Time to get fucked up for me. You're going to smoke and stroke yourself into oblivion. Pull out that ganj, hit that piece, jerk that dick, and then...bye stoner boy.

Mind gone, cock pulsating. Smoke and stroke, smoke and stroke. You're getting so HIGH for me. You're high as can be as you spiral DOWN the rabbit hole...

and down

and down

and down...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
    Size: 640 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nina and Molly use a double ended dlido outside!
    Models: AriaNina

Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 205 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

more cock and fucking with a cream pie to rub all over my pussy
    Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 71.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sniff and stroke to my amazing tits and lips. My boobs are the best and today I want you to get fucked up for them. I'll tell you what to do and ease you through it. I know you're really going to enjoy this one. Get high, get ****, GET fucked up on Me.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 21 min 17 s
    Size: 487 MiB
    Download From AnzFile