Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Would you believe this is my first time combining po ppers & chastity in a clip? I mean it makes sense really...when you're sniffing, you WANT to stroke, you NEED to stroke, you ACHE to stroke and edge and goon more than anything. But I want to torment you a little with that today...mindfuck you into a deeper state of arousal, by keeping you locked up in your cock cage for at least some, if not most, of this clip. Feel the effects that rush has on the rest of your body, and indulge in a little anal play if you need relief especially badly. Otherwise, wait to see if you can master the challenge I have in store for you at the end. You'll need your chastity device to hand
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 341 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In life, there are winners, and there are losers. People for whom everything seems to go right, paths of opportunity opened for them, cloaked in abundance and success. Pretty people, like me. It's no coincidence I ended up this way. I'm intelligent, I work hard, I'm naturally confident and I just ooze sexuality, and today I'll have no qualms about really rubbing it in your face. Enjoy a nice little masturbation humiliation session for your bratty Goddess, as I detail all the ways in which I'm a winner, and all the ways you measure up as the biggest fucking loser around.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 12 min 49 s
    Size: 513 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to turn off your brain now. Don't think, just buy. Don't think, just get high. Pop and stroke, pop and worship, pop and surrender. All it takes is a few hits to empty out your mind, but I'm going to feed your nose so much more than that. The stimulating vapor is pumping through your bloodstream, straight to your brain, and right down to your ever hardening cock. The confusion, the coerced Loaded, the stupid stupor. It makes every jerk so impossibly intense. It's an amyl nitrate hallucination, a perfect brainless bliss. Sniff and jerk, pop and stroke. It'll make it so easy to give in.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 878 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's that time for your check up and your doctor explains his nurse needs to make a house call. Your nurse shows up, but not for what you thought. I instruct you to get out what you love to sniff, drink or smoke. You're so stressed you need a little help from your nurse to relax.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 29 min 59 s
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get ready for a clip that's going to make you SO high and so horny - You're going to need something 'herbal' to take hits of, as well as a bottle of 'inhalants' too. I'm going to make your love addiction to me even deeper, as your mind relaxes and your body takes over. You're going to sink down, spiralling further, until you reach that place of pure euphoria. Until all you feel are the sensations of your body, the pleasure of worshipping, until no thoughts or worries cross your mind. Give in to your ecstasy.
    This was originally made as a custom for my sub who is quite well versed in plant and inhalants. If you find the intensity too much in this clip, you have my permission to miss any hits as and when necessary. Please use substances with caution if you are on any meds or are disposed to health conditions. All responsibility for your actions relies with you.
    Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 39 min 52 s
    Size: 2.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its time to get your smoke on with the hot stoner girl of your dreams- me! I want to guide you through this, telling you exactly when to inhale and when to hold it in for me. Puff puff puff, you can do it. I want to get you fucked up. You're going to be loooopy! Hahaha I love it when you're high and horny.
    Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
    Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
    INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 844 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Admit it... your addiction is now so deep. You keep playing my clips over and over again. You stare fixated on my photos. Wow you are in so deep that you need visual stimulus 24/7. Let me tell you how you are going to do this.... Step by step you will build a Shrine to me, Goddess Saffron. Your daily routine will be outlined for you. Make sure to ditch any unimportant daily tasks.. You will need at least 2 hours per day of worship time. Your faith is now Saffronism.
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile