Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma help loosen you up, they allow me to slide in to your mind, and take over. They do the hard work when it comes to relaxing your body too, but they're not the only trick I have up my sleeve. I don't need those chemicals to do a full mind body takeover, so feel free to watch this without them, so I can prove my point. Except I know you won't. You're addicted to Aroma, just like you're addicted to me. A quick induction pulls you deep, and that bottle of rush deeper still. I reveal to you the tricks I use to control your brain, to reprogram you. I can tell you all of my secrets and they'll still be just as effective; they're that subconscious & powerful, if you even remember them at all. Or is everything I tell you about how I twisted you around my little finger purely distraction, from the real hyp-robo-meditation methods I'm employing right before your eyes. Too bad you're too fucked up to tell. Too bad you're about to cum & seal your fate further, regardless....
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 19 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's nice seeing you again, I have a special game for us to play today. I'm going to take you to the edge of orgasm and maybe I will or maybe I won't let you cum. Can you hold out for nearly 10 minutes of stroking to my beautiful body? Can you stay hard without cumming looking at every inch of my Goddess body? You're already hard looking at my pretty round ass and that already makes you want to cum right away. Remember, you don't get to cum unless I say so. You're going to stroke your cock really good until you get to the edge for me, I know exactly what it takes to make you cum too. I know how to use my body to get you so close, my words will get you even closer. Do you think you can make it? Lets go to the point where you nearly can't take it anymore. I'm going to take you right to the edge, over and over and over.
    Models: Femdom Life Coach

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 77.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Jessa Rhodes makes her new slave spread her cheeks and bury his face deep inside her tight little asshole!
    Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 8 min 10 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All about anal is all about using different toys in my tight little ass, sometimes two at a time. Nice and full
    Models: ElectroGeisha

Duration: 17 min 7 s
    Resolution: 600 x 800
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 53 s
    Size: 1.67 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to The Mantra, my deepest, darkest most poetic clip to date guaranteed to leave you in a dazed hypnotic state fully conditioned to serve my needs.
    Some may call it a trance, others a spell, for me it's a moment of excitement knowing the level of slave this clip will cause to bow before me. Mixing the occult, Mesmerize, Mermerize techniques, latin triggers, ASMR 3D Audio, super slow motion footage where my eyes dazzle and draw you down the rabbit hole into my world and under my control.
    I assure you this is a journey like no other, original, unique, dark and deep. I simply can't wait for you to experience it and I certainly can't wait for the outcome of your experience.
    I'll see you soon....slave.
    Annabel
    Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 12 min 22 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 471 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This clip isn't so terribly cruel on the surface. I'm not coercing you to lick my toilet or hurling endless insults, though I will use my words to put you in your place. I'm not yelling; my voice is soft, sweet, and encouraging. This is a different kind of humiliation. Deeper and more powerful. It will change the way you see yourself fundamentally. My primary goal isn't to make you feel bad about yourself. Instead, I'm going to entirely dismantle your sense of self. Total depersonalization. Ego annihilation in the Freudian sense. I will rob you of your very identity and rebrand you as another loser drone in my brood. All it takes is a little mind game. A simple mindfucking trick that's so very powerful when deployed. There's freedom in losing yourself, your very identity. It's both humiliating and liberating. It empowers your submissive side and erases all the rest, the noise that gets in the way of your real purpose. And I'll make it feel so degradingly good.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 19 s
    Size: 633 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

i love to stretch out my holes,i do it bout 20 hours per week
    Models: Siswet19

Duration: 21 min 3 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 575 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
    Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
    Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
    If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
    Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 17 min 9 s