Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What is the next thing after I do my pouty lips in the previous video? I start stroking my uncut cock... The next thing you know my swollen cock head pops into frame! My shiny helmet doesn't need any lip gloss to match those lips! Two of your favorite things in one view - a sexy, painted mouth and a shiny helmet
    Models: haydenbabee

Duration: 2 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1200 x 1 600
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 62.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bill is utterly obsessed with my feet. Just one glimpse of my soft soles and he is rock hard. Watch me tease him with pretty bare feet freshly pedicured toes. I even give him a little jerk off instruction to make his head spin. Another addict to add to my stable.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 162 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This school work is kind of boring me, when I notice you staring at my feet. Why is it, Sir, that every other teacher in the school gives me grief about wearing my heels to school and yet you never tell me off? Is it because you like them, Sir? I can tell you do, because as soon as I start to mention them I can see that bulge grow! How about if I dangle my high heels from my feet, is that even better? Ok, well how about if you worship my feet? I want you to get that cock out and I'll tell you exactly what to do with it. If you don't then I'm going to tell the whole school about your dirty little foot fetish... Come on, you know you want to walk over my pretty little school girl feet.
    Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 518 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ivy is a sweet cowgirl who just came home from a long day of shopping at the mall. She walked the whole mile long mall and wore her poor feet out. She just wants to put her feet up and air her stinky feet out. Watch Ivy massage her pretty feet and encourage you to stroke your hard cock until you cum all over her sweaty stinky feet.
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 2.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This erotic halloween video creation is all about temptation. Dangerous, manipulative and highly charged temptation. As you jerk to the command of the findom demon, you are pushed to cross your most feared boundaries. Are you ready to be devilishly coaxed into head spinning arousal and financial risk? Are you brave enough to face the Findom Demon - a woman of irresistible seduction and corruptive control. Beware - all who have faced her, have succumbed to Her captivating persona, only to be left ruined, broke and forever imprisoned within an inescapable spell of lustful debt.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHP, LOVE ADDICTION, MAGIC CONTROL, EROTIC MAGIC, CATSUITS, SHINY FETISH.

MARKUP CODES:
    Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 58 s
    Size: 250 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: It's my exam time and you are my strict teacher. I am your student who misbehave and don't study even if you tell. One evening you came from outside and see me doing nothing and looking at your videos and pictures. You shout at me , pull my ears and hairs and say what are you doing. After that you sit on chair tell me to come closer to you by showing figure and snapping your fingers. And tell me to write 1000 times that "I love Goddess Kira" and punish me with your stick. Lastly tell me if I don't do well you will punish me hard.
    Clip Contains: slave training, femdom, teacher, humiliation, whipping, spanking, domination, redhead, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 928 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're in love with Aroma, some say you should get help, but that's not what you're getting from Me. I'm that little voice in your head telling you need Aroma and how to sniff them. I tell you how to inhale, hold it, and then play around with when I'll let you exhale. You're going to get real messed up and I'm going to make you become even more obsessed. You're never going to quit with this little voice in your head, you're going to be a little Aroma bitch forever, just the way I like it.

I accept custom video orders! Contact Me and see My store for more information.

Good subs add a markup code:

25% Markup: DejaQuarter | 50% Markup: DejaHalf | 100% Markup: DejaDouble

300% Markup: DejaJunkie | 500% Markup: DejaRuinMe | 1000% Markup: DejaOwnsMe

Pay your Taxes:

Loser Tax: LOSER4DEJA | Cum Tax: CUM2DEJA | Small Dick Tax: DEJADICKTAX

Deja Electra, DejaElectra 1080p, HD, 1920x1080
    Models: Deja Electra

Duration: 14 min 28 s
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you are such nasty Loser!Dirty Slave!!! wanna drink My Spit?wanna clean my hight heels?OFc you do!get down and start begin
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have some new training I want to subject you to today slave. First, I wantyou to start by fitting that chastity cage on that cock nice and tightly. I want you under My lock and key the whole time. Now, I want to take you on a long and int0xicating Aroma ride. You are going to inhale exactly when and how I instruct you to. Now I've got that head of yours swimming, I want you to use your prostate massager, sliding into your tight little asshole for Me. I bet that feels so good, especially when you are high? I want you teasing that cock through your chastity cage whilst I instruct you to take more and more hits for Me. When you are this int0xicated for Me, I bet you would do anything to please Me wouldn't you? Just imagine that massager is actually a tranny cock. I know how much you would love to please a gorgeous shemale for Me. Keep thinking about how you will soon be serving My tranny friends whilst you get even more high for Me. Finally, I want to finish you off in that cage with My hitatchi wand... aren't you lucky to My little p0ppers slut? This clip was a custom request (no name is mentioned) and is also available in 'Mobile' format.
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 22 min 9 s
    Size: 767 MiB
    Download From AnzFile