Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I invited you over to tutor but I lied I don't need tutoring. What I really need is a foot slave. My feet have gotten all dirty from walking around barefoot and I need a slave to lick them clean. Get on your fucking knees, now. You're my personal foot pig now. After I spit on my soles, making them more filthy you are going to worship, lick, and eat the dirt and spit off my feet. Licking my pretty dirty soles clean is your job now. You're going to eat every speck of dirt off my feet and thank me. You look so foolish down on your knees licking my grimey, spitty, feet. Don't forget to clean between my toes with your tongue, pig. I bet you'd love to cum for me wouldn't you? To blow your load while your licking my feet. Be a good slave and stay down on your knees and jerk off onto the floor. Don't stop licking and eating the dirt off my feet while you blow that load on the floor. Now that I've rubbed my dirty spitty feet in your spunk you're going to lick that up. Lick my grimey cum covered feet clean piggy.
    Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 12 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Girls like me have never had the time for losers like you but, you will do anything for my attention. Clearly, I am unbothered living in luxury to even care that you exist. The only time you exist is when you bring me monetary value. You have paid your way to speak to any girl your whole life. It started in high school and it doesn't end here. You'll even pay to be ignored by a sexy young woman like me. I mean look at me. I am, Im fucking amazing. Admire my beauty from afar while I make your adrenaline pump to where it is impossible for you to resist.
    Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET
    100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY
    500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY
    1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
    Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 3 min 40 s
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
    Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I shouldn't have to tell you to pay My feet, but since you love hearing it ...PAY MY FUCKING FEET.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Size: 653 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm a kind mistress. I've kept you in chastity for an entire month, and you've been so good to your Goddess that I'm going to grant my little foot slave some relief. First, I need you to do one more thing solely for my pleasure: get down on the floor and lick my feet. My beautiful, painted toes need your attention. I want my whole foot stuffed down your throat while you finally have your release. Kiss my sweet feet, suck on my toes, and caress my sole with your slave mouth. Your hands can be grasping your tiny little clit-cock, but your mouth belongs to me. That means as soon as you cum from stroking yourself, you're going to use that unclean mouth and lick it all up for me.
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 634 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 212 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come close and take a look at them while I sit back and relax on my couch. My soles want to be adored by you. Do you like the view? Of course you do. BTW I haven't done a pedicure for a long time and I need you to send me money for it. Do it!
    Models: Russian goddess Irina

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 765 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's always been funny to me, how obsessed you foot sluts are with feet. You don't care that there's a beautiful woman sitting in front of you, all you want to do is stare at feet. Even hearing what I really think about you doesn't drive you away, that's how much you love my cute feet, toes, and soles! You're just a weird, foot addicted loser, and you're so easy. You probably haven't even read this till the end because you already added this clip to your cart. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra"