Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on Therapy-Fantasy technique.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 119 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ellie and i are really hitting if off, tongue fucking each others mouth and the clothes start to come off. ellie moans she's getting hard and then i feel it...yes its definitely hard and im taken back. she has a cock! im about to leave but she begs me to stay. i have to admit she is so pretty and so sexy and im still very horny so i stay. i begin to touch it and makes her moan. i have never been with a transsexual and i suck ellie's cock until it blows all over my face.
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 5 min 32 s
    Size: 258 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 131 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've seen you staring at my feet a lot. I know there is a small group of guys that get off on feet. You must be one of those foot guys. Well I have a plan for you! You are going to come to my place and worship my feet for the rest of your life. I may have a few other things to keep you busy like doing my dishes and cleaning the floors. You're going to be doing a lot of things for me actually. But just remember there are feet waiting for you when you finish.
    see more clips from Goddess Cassandra here: https://iwantclips.com/store/80492/G...-Cassandra-POV
    Models: Fetish POV

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 840 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ROXIE loves that you get off to her FEET and nothing turns her on more than knowing she can pose her sexy little SIZE 5 FEET for you and get you off. ROXIE wants you to JERK for her today as she holds her FEET in the air right up in your face, giving you a good look at her WRINKLES and SOLES as she ENCOURAGES you to JERK OFF. ROXIE knows you might CUM quick from her sexy FEET and gives you 3 countdowns during this clip. Pick the count down you want to CUM to or CUM for ROXIE on all 3 counts!!!
    Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know, it's bedtime... and I know what that means I can tell it's already hard, so I'll pull down my cute pyjama pants and rub my little cunny for you. Don't you like it when I use my stuffed **** to rub on my hairless pussy? Come on, touch yourself while I play with myself! You know you want to...
    Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Size: 416 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You need to know who's boss and that is Me. I make it very clear how I expect you to honor My beautiful body, face, and lifestyle. You grow weak with My words which are harsh but full of truth. This training allows you to become aware of My power over you and as you accept this new found good fortune, which is having Me as your Queen, I reward you with a chance to worship my dirty worn heels and curvaceous feet. I instruct as well as commanding that you lick them all clean until they shine like brand new. You will also be granted naked close up feet shots as well as a few short but sweet pussy flashes as I cross My legs arousing your deepest desires and darkest primordial needs. Mark Up Codes: 10% = Stella10 50% = Stella50 75% = Stella75 100% = Stella100 500% = Stella500 1000% = Stella1000
    Models: StellaSol

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 2 min 10 s
    Size: 152 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 21 min 53 s
    Size: 985 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Great custom clip with no names used.
    "Could you make a 'hands free' foot fetish video, where you tell the viewer that he must reach orgasm by only looking at your feet, without ever touching his cock. You tell him to use a stopwatch to see how long it takes, and write it on a piece of paper. The first objective is to do it before the end of the video, if not he must try again until he manages ! Then he can try it again and again and try to reach new records for reaching hand free orgasms to your feet. You say your best slaves can do it in under a minute ! You say the faster the viewer can do it, the happier it makes you. You tell him to never take his eyes off your feet and to feel the tingle in his cock, and let the pleasure build up steadily until suddenly his cock explodes ! You say that it's an important step in his enslavement to your feet."
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile