Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 191 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(custom video, name used a few times throughout the video).
    As my foot bitch you only crave 3 things: get high on p0pprz, clean my hot sweaty feet & fuck your dirty ass with the biggest dildo. You are looking for my approval to be my #1 foot bitch, you are desperate to amuse me. Look at your tiny useless dick and a pair of pee-sized testicles. You could never satisfy a hot Goddess like me. You only good for my laughter and amusement.
    Here's what you are going to do for me today: I want you to sniff p0p.perz, one nostril, second nostril then you bury your face inside my feet. Every Time i wiggle my toes you start sniffing, and licking my toes. Just look at my pink toe nails, soft wrinkly soles...
    Besides being a total nasty foot slut, you love cock! know about your secret: You own a huge black dildo. So i want you to get completely Intox-Fantasy with p0p.perz until you can't think straight and fuck your dirty slutty ass.
    After a cum coutdown, you are going to shoot your nasty load on my feet and lick it off like a good cum puppy.
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 53 s
    Size: 565 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you have a little obsession with My mouth, lips and tongue. You have been wanting to see more haven't you? Up close and personal. See My mouth where My beautiful perfect sensual voice comes from. Why don't you come closer. It feels like you are in My mouth. Tell Me you want more! Come closer again. mouth fetish, tongue fetish, lip fetish, teeth fetish. extreme close ups, dirty talk, HD cam
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 4 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet have always had complete control over you. Not even you can resist it .
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Size: 937 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natalia has come to Matron's room straight from her hockey lesson and as she waits for Matron she sees you hiding behind the screen and calls you out. She can tell instantly that you are a foot pervert and she will be punishing you for hiding in Matrons room, no doubt you were trying to get near girls hot sweaty feet! As you stand facing Natalia she tells you how she needs a new foot slave and you will be it, you will worship her feet no matter what! She makes you smell the inside of her pretty trainers, they are all warm and moist from playing hockey. Next she coerced her hot sweaty socked feet in your face and makes you smell and suck the sweat out of the toes. She is relentless, she will not let you off easily, she will make you worship her feet properly, no half measures. As she peels off her sweaty socks she reminds you that you are not done yet, as you will be worshipping her sweaty feet and toes as well. As she rubs her feet in your face she makes you tell her how good they smell before making you lick in between each of her toes before sucking them! Let's hope you do not disappoint her!
    Models:

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 179 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Femdom JOI with Aroma i n t o x
    Tease,manipulation,financial domination
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 13 min 53 s
    Size: 268 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yes, it's that time. I have bright pink lipstick on, and I'm ready to make you drool. These pink pouty lips are so hot. So thick. So soft. Get lost staring at them. Fantasize about how they feel. Who knew that a set of lips could make you so incredibly turned on and weak? I'm always going to use these lips, to lead you around. Your cock, your mind, your wallet.. It's all addicted to my pink pouty lips, for life!
    Models: Miss Victoria Reign

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Size: 162 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip: I just wanted to say wow, because your big toe way bigger than mine. I'd like to see your feet and face in the camera, like your soles/flexed feet. Also, I want you to measure your feet in several different shots, like standing with all your weight, sole shot, measuring your big toe, and measure with your legs crossed. After and during all the measuring, try to be dominating, like, my big toe is bigger than your big toe, or my feet tower over your feet. I'm 6 feet tall, and I think you're shorter than I am, so could you reference how you're shorter and yet you have bigger feet than I do? So just in a dominating way about how your feet and big toe are bigger than mine.
    Models: Brie Taylor

Duration: 4 min 42 s
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom clip I did for a little **** dick
    "Hi, I'd like to order a video in which you play a doctor that I have been referred to because during my last physical my last doctor thought she might need to prescribe anti depressants but sent me to you for a second opinion, you ask me if I know why she thinks I'd need them but I say I don't. You say that's strange and check the chart where everything seems normal until you notice that she has made a note that I have an abnormally small penis, you ask me if that's true but I say I think it's average. You point out that being in denial is common for tiny dicked men and say that you know the other doctor well and know that she knows what a good sized cock looks like. You insist that I drop my pants so you can examine me but I refuse, you ask if I find you attractive, I say yes so you ask if that's true and you don't have a small cock then why wouldn't I show it to you? If it was big and thick then you might want to **** with me, right now I'm giving of a real **** dicked loser vibe. I reluctantly show you and you look surprised and amused, I try to cover up but you swat my hand away telling me you need to be able to see it, you tell me that that is indeed a very small penis, both in length and girth, you tell me you need to get an erect measurement to know the full extent of the problem and begin to strip to your underwear, doing seductive poses and playing with your breasts. When you notice it's barely gotten any bigger you say that this is the worst case of **** dick"
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 18 min 21 s
    Size: 2.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Perky, strawberry blonde Nicole Clitman is here to show off her fifteen year old, dirty converse sneakers. Lucky for you, she's never worn them with socks on, so they've absorbed all of her sweat over the years. She unlaces her cute shoes and then takes a deef whiff inside before sharing them with you. She teases you with her favorite pair, spreading them open while wiggling her beautiful, bare feet and pedicured toes in front of you. Nicole seductively spreads her legs wide and holds her open, stinky sneaker between her thighs, the rubber sole flat against her pussy lips, asking you to cum right on the footprint inside. She wants to watch you cum into her converse, so she can slip them back on over her feet and feel your wet, sticky load between her toes as she wears them.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile