Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'll do as I say. However I want you to stroke, or whatever way I say. You'll masturbate in different ways. Let's experiment with it. See what pops in my head. Sounds like a fun time, right?!
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 888
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 410 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A tribute game AND a jerk session? Your tiny cock is twitching with excitement just at the thought! Go grab your wallet and get ready to spend during this jerk session. Maybe if you're a good loser you'll even earn an orgasm.

Categories: Small Penis Humiliation, Financial Domination, JOI Games, Games, Instructional, SPH, Verbal Humiliation, Findom, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
    Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
    Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
    If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
    Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Request:: This is my idea. I am really into breath play and would love for you to do a breath play JOI. You would encourage me to stroke and edge for you but I must hold my breath the entire time. Every minute you instruct me to take a breath (and only ONE breath!) before I hold again for another minute (as I continue stroking and edging). This would continue for the entire clip as I stroke and edge and only breath once each minute. At the end you can give me a cum countdown while I'm holding my breath. If I need to take an extra breath at any point during the clip then I am not allowed to cum.
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 665 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Begins with a squirt of lube and we are off. Watch as Allie strokes his dick with her feet in a nice slow motion video for you.
    Tags: foot, feet, foot fetish, feet fetish, foot play, foot job, footjob, bare foot, boy-girl, fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door
    Models: Allie

Duration: 3 min 24 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A nice sexy tit worship is coming your way. When's the last time you have worshipped My perfect breasts?! Far too long I'm sure. Look how full and sexy they are. You can't resist them, you can't resist Me. And why would you?! Do you think you're deserving to see them all up and close and personal?! Ha probably not, but you can sure hope and dream!
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 8 min 50 s
    Size: 627 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Layla Adams had to babysit on Sunday because Claudio couldn't find anyone else. When he returns home from work, he sits her down on his lap and explains to her there's opportunity for her to earn even more money. When he starts rubbing her pussy and kissing her neck, it's obvious the two are going to reach some sort of arrangement. After some more pussy rubbing, the two go upstairs where Layla gets a proper pussy eating. Then, Claudio is on his back getting his thick dick slobbered on by Layla's tight, Teen-18+ mouth. She warms him up well, stuffing her face with his big uncut cock, getting it ready for her pussy to mount. As she climbs on top of him, her tight pussy surrounds his cock and slowly swallows it up. Layla can't get over how big he feels inside her and moans in ecstasy, riding him both cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. After fucking her in a few more positions, Layla gets down on her knees and sucks Claudio's balls while he shoots a huge nut right in her mouth. He then makes her release it slowly as it oozes down her lips and chin.
    Models: Family Secrets XXX

Duration: 35 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 1.80 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip: I just wanted to say wow, because your big toe way bigger than mine. I'd like to see your feet and face in the camera, like your soles/flexed feet. Also, I want you to measure your feet in several different shots, like standing with all your weight, sole shot, measuring your big toe, and measure with your legs crossed. After and during all the measuring, try to be dominating, like, my big toe is bigger than your big toe, or my feet tower over your feet. I'm 6 feet tall, and I think you're shorter than I am, so could you reference how you're shorter and yet you have bigger feet than I do? So just in a dominating way about how your feet and big toe are bigger than mine.
    Models: Brie Taylor

Duration: 4 min 42 s
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jess West is nothing but a cock tease and today shes going to show you just how much of a tease she is by showing off her body to you and stripping out of her sexy underwear and showing you exactly what she would do with your hard cock by wanking it into her mouth and sucking on it hard and sliding it in between her tits and even wrapping her panties round your cock and being a complete tease to you.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile