Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Start jerkin' your gherkin to my clowny tits in this sparkly clown brassiere. My glittery, crystal cleavage draws you into the circus, closer and closer until you're stuck in my sweet, shimmery trap. My little boobie addict!! My overblown balloonies in this iridescent top will have you stupid for sparkles, gaga for my Humpty Dumplings, and exploding like confetti all over my twinkling tits.
    Models: KitziKlown

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Size: 327 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship my PERFECT ass in my school girl mini skirt. You know my ass makes you weak. Just get down and serve. The way it moves back and forth, bounces up and down, it drives you crazy. It makes your pathetic dick twitch. You know your place and that's to serve your GODdess Lanie's ass. I can make you do anything I want and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Serve that bubble butt. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes:
    Hundred- 30%
    GLLoserTax- 50%
    TakeMore- 100%
    GLSub- 200%
    GLUltSub- 500%
    Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 31 s
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 1 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 68.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sex is overrated. It's not every day you hear those words, right? Most people think that sex is the pinnacle of pleasure, but you and I both know that this is false.

You don't care about sex anymore, you don't really even think about it. You'd rather sit here and listen to Me all day. I trigger intense, orgasmic pleasure, even without the orgasm.

Go ahead, you have permission to edge as I continue this conversation with you. I know the sound of My voice already has your cock throbbing.

Sex feels good, I know it does, but there are several downsides to this activity. There's the potential to cum too early, which halts that intense pleasure abruptly. With Me, the pleasure, the sensation, never ends. It's an ongoing orgasm, essentially, to obey and serve.

I've rewired your brain for My own good, but it this feels so amazing, what is the problem?

I've introduced you to a new form of pleasure that transcends sex or masturbation. Being My good boy beats all of that, any day.

You don't want sex anymore. You don't need sex anymore. So just say no, and focus all of your sexual energy on Me.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 755 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

hey...you know you want to jerk it for us don't you? you can't wait of us to take these bikini tops off can you? you want to see these nice big tits bouncing around, telling you just how to stroke and jerk it for us. Nice and slow...we are going to show you exactly how it needs to be. Come on...jerk...now we want it fast...mmm.
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 24 s
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
    Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Exactly what the title says. We're starting a jar that's filled with cum. I'll tease you out of it, watch me. You'll build it up, loads of it. I'll have you do exactly as I say. I want you to be a good stroker for me. I'll tell you what I need you to do with that jar. You'll have to wait for part 2 in one week to continue.
    Add a Code to your Order:
    20% Markup ' Pay Up!'
    $25 Markup 'LOSER FEE'
    $100 Markup 'CUM PERMISSION'
    50% Markup 'Sissy Tax'
    75% Markup 'PAY MORE'
    100% Markup 'LOVE BUNNY'
    500% Markup 'Intox-Fantasy TAX'
    1000% Mark Up 'GO BIG'
    SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 20 min 10 s
    Size: 573 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The premise of this JOI is quite simple: look directly into My eyes, and you may stroke. Watch My body on the other side of the screen, and you may not stroke. Why?

The point of this exercise is to show you how traditional sexual stimuli are not what you need to feel truly aroused. The act of obedience is what is truly sexy, and simple eye contact and attentive listening is all you need to feel intense erotic pleasure.

This is both training and a demonstration. You will no longer look at My body as something inherently erotic. You will see it as a part of Me - a part of Me, which you worship - but you will no longer look at it as an object to aid in your arousal.

My eyes, and My voice, are what you truly need.

To obey is erotic. Everything else is secondary.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Size: 864 MiB
    Download From AnzFile