Page 1011 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 1151191196110011009101010111012101310211061111115112011 ... LastLast
Results 10,101 to 10,110 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you are, everybody knows it. You're just a tit addicted freak. You're a fucking fool who can't control yourself and your addiction for big round tits. They just completely take you over don't they? You're such a pathetic loser you know you would never get the chance to touch perfect tits like these in reality you so you're addicted to buying clips. You spend all of your time drooling over my perfect tits and you can never get a enough. You're just a hopeless, gross, perverted, addicted fool. I mean yes my tits are perfect but you're really taking to the next level. You're an addicted freak. You can't say no to big tits. Hopelessly jerking off to my big beautiful tits because nothing else can get you off, freak. You're probably going to watch this on repeat over and over for hours aren't you? Going to rub your dick raw to my big perky tits. You'll cancel any plans you might have to stay in and jerk off to my tits like a loser. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 389 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 3 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 446 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

FOOT TEASER FOR YOU MY SEXY LONG LEGS AND BARE FEET
    Models: GODDESS BUSTY ANNA

Duration: 15 s 618 ms
    Size: 15.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This isn't another one of your typical Black Friday clips. The holidays are about spending time with the people you love. Today, it's time to reevaluate who you truly love this holiday season.
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 14 min 4 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Three tasks you need to complete for May 2018. If you follow all of the instructions in this clip correctly, I will message you. My favorite subbies will buy with mark up code 1GOODBOY Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes 1GOODBOY MYGOODBOY SERVINGVIOLET LOSERABUSE BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 9 min 21 s
    Size: 690 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hands off your cock. Watch my body. Stare at it. Throb and pulse, but don't touch. I will tell you when to stroke, but for now, just watch. It'll feel so much better to cum under my command. An obedient good boy. Worship me. Indulge in my beauty. Patience is key, so just enjoy the show. Yearn for me uncontrollably until I allow you to rub.
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 15 min 29 s
    Size: 587 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've come up with a special Dick Size Test for you. This test is easy and the result are 100% accurate! For this test you will need your small dick, sharpie, ruler and an access to your belly button. Why belly button? Well, buy & find out! You won't believe your discoveries! Take the test now and prove yourself once again that you are a shrimp dick loser. :-) Muah! Goddess Juls
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 27 s
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm not wearing this outfit for you. Oh no no no. This is not for you. This is for a real man. A sexy stallion that knows his way around a woman's body. you are not a real man. You're not even allowed to watch. You don't get anything.... well, I'll let you listen up against the door. You lean in hard, start humping the door. Thinking about all the positions I'll be in fucking my man. Well hung, fit, attractive man fucking me. Go ahead, think about it, you'll never be that guy. You are just a lonely little cuckold with no one to fuck!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 21 s
    Size: 434 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You never learn. You keep coming back, begging for more, craving my attention, and another view of my big natural tits. So perfect in every way, my tits own your mind completely. Sometimes, you think you're free and decide to leave, but it never lasts. You always come back to be used and abused, again and again. I love it, I love the power I have over you, and I won't stop using my powerful tits to lure you back in. Mesmerized by my topless huge boobs, you helplessly repeat findom and tit worship mantras after me, unable to resist, and not even wanting to resist anymore. You're done for. When I demand a tribute, you mindlessly follow my instructions, happy that you can be of service again, happy that you're back to what you do best - obeying me. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "LosersPayDouble". Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" - 50% "HumanATM4U" - 200% "iLoveFindom" - 500% "All4MissA" - 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile