Page 1010 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 1051091096010001008100910101011101210201060111015102010 ... LastLast
Results 10,091 to 10,100 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brittany Lynn works hard to keep her body tight. She likes to lift weights when she exercises and here she takes you with her on one of her typical workout adventures. She starts off naked, but then puts on black tights, a black leotard and then her black Nike Shox sneakers. Once she is ready she puts on her workout gloves and grab a set of dumbbell weights. She goes through a series of workout moves lifting hard as she does. She does exercises like curls, squats, presses, and more. She does this for some time pausing to talk about everything in her classic dirty talk way. She ends the exercise session be getting naked again and this time shows off her muscles. She does some hot muscle posing and even gets the angle close up so you can see her muscle definition and all her hard muscles perfectly. She is an exercise and workout fiend and she is excited that you came to join her for this round. Included in this clip: Exercise, Weight Lifting, Muscle Poses, Flexing, Muscle Flexing, Sneaker Fetish, Nike Shox, Leotard, Tights, Blondes, Tight Body, Muscular Woman, Brittany Lynn
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 15 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 454 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shot in 1920/1080 HD Nothing makes you weaker than full, perky, natural tits. Ever since you first saw mine you knew you had to worship them. Watch me tease and tempt you in this sheer purple lingerie. My tits look too good to resist jerking to.
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Coach! I'm willing to do anything to be cheer captain! Let me prove it.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm getting ready to go out with my girlfriends and let me guess, you want to cum? You're so addicted and dependent on my jerk off instructions. Whatever, lose! Start stroking but hurry up, I don't want to be here all day, unlike you, I have places to be! Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more! 10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10 25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT 50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH 100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY 500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
    Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
    Size: 630 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You shrunk yourself trying to avoid doing your chores. That definitely backfired!
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I catch you staring at my feet again. If you're going to jack off to them you better do it before my friends pick me up. Hurry!
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Size: 362 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*This is a custom clip and the name Geoffrey is used* I know you crave to smell and jerk to my Princess soles! You want to stroke and imagine your nose pressed up against my perfect soles. Jerk hard, jerk fast. Imagine my toes curled around your nose making you SNIFF. Stroke harder. You're about to explode! This clip contains elements of foot smelling, foot worship, joi, feet joi, smelly feet, jerk off encouragement, masturbation encouragement, feet, sweaty feet, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, foot domination.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Size: 475 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm bent over in the kitchen loading some dirty washing into the washing machine, when I notice my Brother stood behind me. I turn around to say Hi and immediately notice the *huge* hard on that he has in his pants. Oh my god! "Have you been stood there watching me the whole time?" I'm in shock, but I'm more worried for in case Mum comes downstairs. What an earth would she do if she saw you with that gigantic bulge?? And all because I was bent over! Hmm, what is the quickest way that we can get rid of it?? Concentrate on something really unsexy?? Nope, that's not working. Oh my gosh, I'm going to have to help you out, aren't I? I can't believe that I'm about to give my Brother a blowjob, but if it's the only thing that will make your hard on disappear then I'm going to have to! I hope we don't get caught, and don't tell anyone about this!!
    Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 351 MiB
    Download From AnzFile