Page 101 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi there, I'm your naughty neighbor. I noticed your wife was outside, so I let myself in. The thing is, I know that you we're alone and thought we should talk. Of course I'm wearing a very sexy outfit. don't worry, your stupid wife won't find out I'm here. This is pretty hot, right? I look so much better than your ugly wife. I think we can play together like this more often. I'll just need a credit card and I'll keep teasing you. Our little secret from the wifey.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 211 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you think you can last ? Watching my perfectly round ass right in your face, watching me strip to my panties.
    Models: Chelseabaaby

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: You walk in and say my mom just told me you are dying and have 1 month to live. You mention being flirty that you have noticed last week on your computer you had pictures of me in various bikini-beach pictures. You also mention that you always have seen me checking out your hot ass. You say you purposely wear slutty clothes around the house to tease me. You say why dont we make a deal. You can watch me undress anytime and jerkoff as long as you leave all 5 million dollars to bunny. Nothing to your natural **** or to my mother!!! You want it all!!! You constantly say that your are a brat and want to be spoiled. And have always know that i am in love with you. Say the last month could be your best just sign the will you have with you. As the video goes you slowly strip and constantly mention how hot your ass is. You mention that you always wanted a sugardaddy, but never realized the sugardaddy would be my stepdaddy. Black thong and sexy black bra and heels are all that is left when I sign the will. And you mention that you love being a brat and homewrecker and golddigger. And how I left nothing to your natural ****.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 24 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

INCLUDES: FINANCIAL DOMINATION - FACE SITTING - ASS SMOTHER - MONEY FETISH - MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - GODDESS WORSHIP - SMOTHER - BREATH CONTROL - CONTRACT - SLAVE TRAINING - FEMALE DOMINATION Every 6 months like clock work, my English slave travels half way across the globe to hand a ton of ca$h into my hands and sign another 6 months of his life away to me. Even though its been 5 years he sometimes has just a little hestitation signing it especially when I keep raising the bar. The only time I sit on his face is during the contract signing, so I get everything I want. Including a half a million guarentee that he's mine and only mine..Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 907 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.

Duration: 15 min 49 s
    Size: 442 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jay is waiting for me when I enter the bedroom. He's sitting on the edge of the bed with his pants off and a hard-on. Kneeling down I take his cock in my mouth and begin sucking on it. Instructing him to lay back I climb up on the bed and straddle him. I ride his cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl before laying back on the bed myself with him on top of me. He pounds my pussy for awhile before not being able to hold back any longer. He fills my pussy full of his cum. Will I get pregnant again??? This is the first video we have shot like this in awhile. You get several different positions, pov, closeups, and of course a yummy creampie ending. We hope you enjoy!!!
    Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 9 min 26 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 939 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Tiffany has her pleasure slave wrapped tight in restrictive bondage and ready for her use. She does not want to hear him, look at him or feel any touch from him except his hard cock inside her pussy. With a ball gag stuffed tightly into his mouth Mistress Tiffany rides her bound sex toy to orgasm, rubbing her clit as she thrusts his cock deep inside. As a reward for keeping still and hard while she pleasured herself, Tiffany rewards her fuck pet with a handjob. She milks all the built up cum from his cock, making him spray a huge load high into the air.

Duration: 12 min 11 s
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All smiles in my leather boots and catsuit, I straddle and ride to sexy music. You don't have to be nude to feel good on top of a man.
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 3 min 15 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down. The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point. She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way. She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs. He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist. She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought. Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile