Page 1005 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 55059059559951003100410051006100710151055110515052005 ... LastLast
Results 10,041 to 10,050 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

"I dont even care if hes watching.. he's in chastity so he's just gonna hurt by watching." Watch and wish loser slave.. you wish you could get some pussy dont you? "Too bad his wife wont fuck him anymore. he can't even please her.. That's why he's My slave haha" I slide my panties to the side so my bf's dick can get in.. watching and hearing Me only Torments your dick even more. I tell him to fuck Me from the back and right when I tell him let's cut to continue off camera, he ends up hitting My pussy in the perfect spot. OMG that keeps Me right there, feeling his perfect cock inside Me.. hitting My gspot.. My pussy is so good, he cums as he plays with it.. It drips out of My pussy and as My slave, I command you to eat it off of the floor like a worthless cuck.
    Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A bratty girl with big fake tits makes you so horny. I know how my body affects you and I love to tease you with it even though you don't deserve it. I want you to jerk your tits for my big boobs just the way I tell you to and if you are a good boy I even might let you cum for me.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 922 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The title is self explanatory. Get your cock out and your going to jerk hard and fast for my tits.
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 5 min 50 s
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you love satin and you are an addict for my perfect round tits. Come here and take a nice look, my tits are about to pop out of this. You would love if I wore satin blouses every day to work. You cant get enough. Look at these huge tits popping out. You are so addicted to me, look at my hard nipples poking out, you cant resist me as your boss and Mistress. I bet you would love if I just suffocated you with these huge tits of mine. Now go send a nice big tribute for these huge tits and smooth satin. Do as your told if you want more of me bitch. It turns me on thinking about all this money you are going to send. Thats it another fat tribute and you can cum all over these sexy satin tits! - Lucy
    Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 33 s
    Size: 591 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip : "I'm your chastity slave and have been locked up for one long month. You just came back from working out and see me waiting for my release. Since I've been a good slave for you decide that I'll get unlocked, but first you want to have some fun with me. You leave and return in a bra and panties with some different outfits for your time out tonight. Before I'm unlocked you are going to tease and use me by showing me the different outfits on yourself and based on my reaction you'll decide which outfit to wear. After you decide on which outfit you'll wear you tease me more taunting me that it's been so long since I've been released. Finally I'm unlocked and I get a countdown, but you stop before the end and relock me with blue balls. You tell me that since I've gone 1 month I should be able to go longer. You tease me about how long I will be locked this time...one month, 2 months, 6, a year??, its up to you. This continues until you leave to go out laughing at me as you depart. "
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 10 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch this clip on repeat. It's an endless edging loop. You'll be forever jerking, forever deprived of oxygen, more and more desperate for air and orgasms with each cycle. Your head is spinning as I show you exactly how to constrict your breathing. We alternate between hyperventilation, rapidly sucking in lungful after lungful of those precious oxygen molecules while you have the chance, and then extended breath holding. The pleasure of stroking is infinitely amplified by the oxygen deprivation. It's pure euphoria, and pure frustration. Each edge is more intense than the last. Chok1ng and stroking - it's the perfect combination. Start jerking. Breathe while you still have the chance. This cycle will never end.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 26 s
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ROXIE RAE is ready for sexy time but there's just one problem, ROXIE is bloated and she keeps burping. ROXIE in her sexy LEOTARD is BAREFOOT and alone missing out on seeing her boyfriend because she can't stop BURPING. ROXIE has her BARE FEET and SOLES Exposed Fantasy as she ankle crosses and WIGGLES her TOES letting her BURPS out. ROXIE'S SMALL SIZE 5 FEET rested up as she releases her BELLY BLOATING gas. ROXIE BURPS a lot as she takes sips of her SODA to assist her when she feels one get stuck. ROXIE doesn't really need the soda to BURP though, she's BURPING so much on her own. Watch ROXIE BURPING with her TOE WIGGLING so she can get out her gas and go see her man.
    Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 17 min 47 s
    Size: 1.44 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's undeniable: these are the breasts that make men weak. I simply have to let you glimpse the smallest amount of cleavage and your knees get weak, so how do you think you'll react when you see my awesome tits in this revealing dress? I just love to tease men with my natural splendor and watch them turn into babbling idiots. Now boob zombie, start stroking and we'll get started.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's Valentine's Day and wow do I have the perfect night planned for us! I'm not going to fuck just one guy tonight, not two guys, but THREE guys. That's right

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 16 min 20 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile