Page 1001 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 501901951991999100010011002100310111051110115012001 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
    Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big tits and leather gloves have you staring at me, ready to jerk off. It feels so good when I wrap my gloved hands around your neck as you wank... That orgasm will be much more intense when I cut off that air supply! Leather encased hands wrapped around your neck is exactly what you need to cum hard on my countdown!!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.98 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your weakness. I've proven it time and time again. I could completely destroy you, with these big gorgeous tits. It's tragic really, but what do you expect Me to do? Spare you? Fuck that. I love getting what I want. And girls like Me will soon rule the world, simply because of pathetic drooling men like you. Men who will do anything to get closer to a pair of tits like these. I don't know why women aren't running things already really. Maybe the rest will catch on soon, and lead by My perfect example. Big beautiful boobs dominate & ruin horny men. You can't even think straight when you look at Me. So eager to do anything for more, so eager to hand it over. Buying this clip is just the beginning. A b*by step towards full blown addiction. You're just another stepping stone to Me. Just one little step on My way to wealth and power. I know that turns you on. Don't pretend otherwise. You want to be part of making Me filthy fucking rich.
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 17 min 50 s
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you crave my feet, my soft toes in your mouth, teasing you and making you weaker than you have ever felt before. You will become my foot slave, its impossible not too with feet this perfect. start your foot addiction now..
    Models: Bambi The Boss

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(1080p) Hey honey, I forgot something for work....oh my God. Were you just masturbating?? Well yeah I'm pissed, I was JUST telling you how I am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! I don't care if being sick means there's nothing to do, you're a man not a beast - don't you have any self control? Then again all of you men are the same sex-driven pigs. I can't believe you couldn't just wait until tonight for me. Well, why did you stop on my account? If you can't keep your hands off yourself in private, you better do it in front of me. I don't care if me being angry makes your cock small, you better stroke it and make it hard right now. It's the least you can do - look, I even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. What a waste! Finally you're hard, I need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. Work can wait, this is perfect stress relief. Stroke your cock as if you need to cum before I get home, I know that's what you were doing you hedonistic . Now stop, hands off. You won't enjoy this, I'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. You're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson. Fantasy includes: humiliation, female domination, masturbation humiliation, jerk off instruction, edging instruction, post orgasm Torment instruction, angry girlfriend, femdom pov
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
    Size: 1 012 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just got done with a two hour show. My feet are **** Me! Oh little slave!! I need you to rub My feet and clean My shoes. My feet have to be in tip top condition, as I'm the prima ballerina. And My shoes have to look brand spanking new!! Get to cleaning them once you rub My feet.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most men are just beneath me. And that most DEFINITELY includes YOU! I mean, LOOK at me. And if a loser like you wants to actually be included in MY life - in ANY way - I will graciously allow it. But here are the rules- you need to do WHATEVER I say at the snap of my fingers, you will let me totally treat you like CRAPP and NEVER complain about it, and you will simply let me take as much money from you as I want. Got it? Now, if you follow those 3 simple rules, I will allow your loser ass around me. *(This clip includes my email addy!) -Princess Carmela
    Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 461 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've always wanted a woman with big boobs . You love the idea of motor-boating and titty-fucking . unfortunately, you've been saddled with a floppy, saggy tit wife. Its almost cruel how I tease you with what you'll never have . You find yourself sneaking off to see me . The type of woman that actually turns you on .
    Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you're home from practice early, what's the matter son? not feeling well? Not doing so well in your classes? I know how hard it is being young, I'm sure you're very distracted by all the pretty girls in school. but no.. it's not that. You don't pine after teenie boppers, you pine after me! You long to feel my tits, you fantasize about me, your own mother, all the time. It's why you can't **** at night. You'd give anything suck my nipples, to run your tongue from my ample cleavage to my wet pussy...
    Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile