Page 100 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 509098991001011021101502006001100 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A hot blonde is back once again to finish the job that she has not been able to finish in two attempts. Though this feeble guy does have a heart condition and is not supposed to have orgasms, he is still around after two coerced male orgasms given by her. This time, she does not intend on failing. As he has told his friends it is her trying to get him, she is not supposed to be there. But, she slips in and w en the feeble guy sees her he can't believe it. He tries to call out for help, but she again does some hand over mouth action and keeps him quiet. She tells him that he has been lucky the pat two times, but this time she will ride him to his ultimate end. She immediately gets up on him and riding him even though he struggles with what little might he has. He tries to push her off, but she simply takes his arms and pins them under her knees holding them there as she fucks him to get another coerced male orgasm. He repeats familiar things like this will end him. She does not care. This is what she wants. She gets then exactly what she wants as his coerced male orgasm is so strong he flails as he cums then immediately falls limp. This excited her once again and she gets off with an orgasm of her won then gets off him to finally and checks to see if he is still able to rouse. It looks as though this time she has finally done it. She is so excited and hopeful that this time he will be done for good. She covers him up quickly to conceal what she just did and then sneaks out of the room, confident that this coerced male orgasm was the magical one that finally did the trick. Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Pinning, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 365 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You were made to spend! You can't quit giving me your money because it makes you feel part of my life! You hooked! My body, my beauty, my voice makes, everything about me is addicting! You won't quit ! You can't quit! Findom is your life and you can't give up
    Models: CarlyQueen

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hier crushe ich in super geilen New Rock Stiefeletten. Diese Teile sind wahrlich ein Traum f

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
    Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Little sub, you begged Me to stand above you teasing. You begged for that. And you know what? Because you were willing to hand over everything, I agreed. Your wallet getting fucked is the only fuck you deserve - and you know it. You just beg for Me to tease the fuck out of you. What you wouldn't give for this little body right in your face. You're so good at body worship, aren't you? Good boy, you stroke and send, because that's all you've got. Stroke that cock, you are so happy jerking beneath Me, nothing left but throbbing masturbation. Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes: GOODBOY5 . . . + 25% IVY50 . . . + 50% IVY75 . . . + 75% DOUBLEUP . . . + 100% PLEASEIVY . . . + 200% LOSERTAX5 . . . + 500% MYPIGGY . . . + 600% DRAINEDFORIVY . . . + 1000% * I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed domme. I practice a long list of kinks, custom vids are always available (most of My videos are customs!) / Clip features: femdom / female domination / goddess worship / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / financial ruin / greed / money drone / lace panties / belly button tease / high waist
    Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 11 min 11 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip: "Bunny's in the market for a new bimmer & decides it would be fun if she didn't have to pay for it! Her plan is to see if she can "convince" the owner of her local BMW dealership to offer a special deal. As they sit down in his office to discuss finances, her income records trigger a discussion of her lucrative Internet business. When he innocently asks what she does to earn so much, she springs her trap by offering a little demonstration. Once he gets a look at what's under Bunny's hood, he's soon willing to do just about anything to see more of her incredible ass! She manipulates his desire into a JOI and just when he's edging, she proposes her own financing plan: any time Bunny doesn't want to make a payment, he'll cover it in exchange for a tease session. Of course, he instantly agrees so that he can cum & soon a happy Bunny is driving home in her new car! "
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 13 min 31 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're looking for trouble tonight and you came to the right place. I love making boys like you do things you never thought you would. It's so fun for Me, although you might regret it tomorrow... But that's not My problem, hahaha. Get stupid weak and fucked up on poppers. We both know it's your favorite thing to do. (Loaded, Jerk Off Instruction, Mind Fuck, Brat Girls.)
    Models: Kelly Sunshine

Duration: 4 min 58 s
    Size: 114 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress Alexis Grace keeps her slave in an inescapable steel chastity tube, completely denied from erection and orgasm. He has been made into her personal fuck toy; it makes her very aroused to deny him while she uses him for sexual pleasure. She inserts his chastity tube inside her warm pussy; he can feel nothing while locked away. She rides his dildo face gag until she cums, using him as nothing more than her owned fuck toy.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 318 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

GoddessJazzy - iwantclips

Models: GoddessJazzy

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Little guy, I caught you sniffing My panties. I caught you jerking that little cock with your nose deep in my dirty underwear. Well, here is your chance to sniff them right off My body. Get your nose right up in there, in My wet pussy drives your pindick crazy, you just can't help yourself. Look how they're wedged up, grinding against all My soft spots. You'd do absolutely anything to rub your face against this cloth. Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes: GOODBOY5 . . . + 25% IVY50 . . . + 50% IVY75 . . . + 75% DOUBLEUP . . . + 100% PLEASEIVY . . . + 200% LOSERTAX5 . . . + 500% MYPIGGY . . . + 600% DRAINEDFORIVY . . . + 1000% * I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed domme. I practice a long list of kinks, custom vids are always available (most of My videos are customs!) / Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / pindick degradation / obedience training / manipulation
    Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile