Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Focus on MY orgasms! - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Focus on MY orgasms! - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Bitch I'm tired of hearing about you being frustrated and wanting to cum etc. Ill let you know when I'm ready to let you release. Cumming is a LUXURY. Which is why i get to come at least daily, and you, well you don't. You earn these things. So you'll focus on MY ORGASMS. You can't fuck me but you can ensure i am always looking and feeling my best, for my lovers. My hair is prestige, mani pedis, always covered. Anything off my wishlist that i might want for dates etc is snapped up instantly, having the best lingerie is a must! (that you'll never probably see me in) My orgasms are much more important than yours!
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The girl next door - Sissi Viter - iwantclips

The girl next door - Sissi Viter - iwantclips

The girl next door have relax smoking and masturbating.
    Models: Sissi Viter

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're What You Wish Your Wife Was - Khaleesi Athena - iwantclips

We're What You Wish Your Wife Was - Khaleesi Athena - iwantclips

We're the women your plain Jane of a wife envious to be & wishes she was. Our tits, ass, & bodies are undeniable. Once you get glimsp of us, you're hooked under our spell forever doing whatever we instruct you to. Our fat asses make your stupid little bran draw a blank & send us everything until your account is at 0. Keep dreaming that you had us instead of your ugly wife!
    Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 2 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Try To Impress Me - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Try To Impress Me - AdrienneB - iwantclips

It's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Size: 401 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Curious Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Try and End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Curious Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Try and End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
    He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
    His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
    Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
    She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
    Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Breast Tease & Denial - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Breast Tease & Denial - Lara Kane - iwantclips

You have always been a breast guy. Seeing some full gorgeous tits make you so weak and horny doesn't it. haha I know you loser and I know you won't be able to resist jerking it to my perfect breasts today. Just remember, don't you dare cum until I tell you to.
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 21 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Life Long Tit Addiction - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Life Long Tit Addiction - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

This addiction isn't a hit and quick kind of thing. Once you get a dose of my perfect tits you need another taste. You've accepted the fate of being a life long wanker to my cleavage. You can't stop thinking about them and whenever you get horny you always come crawling back to worship these boobs on repeat. Their you're favorite Silly Stuff with no ability to quit. The Relapse-Fantasy is constant and the withdrawals are tort urous. This is a life long tit addiction. You're not going anywhere, ever.

Consists of: tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 372 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Intox-Fantasy- Fantasy with Kaitlin - British Bratz - iwantclips

Intox-Fantasy- Fantasy with Kaitlin - British Bratz - iwantclips

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
    I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
    Size: 201 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Public Ass humiliation - Princess Nikki - iwantclips

Public Ass humiliation - Princess Nikki - iwantclips

So, you like to watch my ass do you? Well today I will make your dreams, or maybe your worst nightmare come through. I will make you crawl behind me on the street just watching my ass. I will take of my top and shorts, and make you smell my bikini covered ass in the middle of a busy street!
    So what if I drag you after me in a leash, and really show how pathetic you really are. I will pull of my pants, and make you worship my ass in the middle of the street. It is not enough?
    Well, if I pull my pants aside, and Yellow Juice on you in the middle of the street, you are nothing but my toilet anyway. You will do whatever I tell you whenever I want right? So get down under me and catch my pee!
    I will drag you along to a bench in a busy walking street, take off my flip flops, and make you worship my feet, with all people on restaurants looking at your pathetic tongue licking my feet, sucking my toes. I can really see all people looking at you and how low you really are!
    Models: Princess Nikki

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 536 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 38 s