Page 9389 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8389888992899339937993879388938993909391939994399489988910389 ... LastLast
Results 93,881 to 93,890 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The best week of the year has arrived. You're going to please me in anyway I tell you to. Even if that means fucking your bank dry. Every day will be a new way to please me to make it the best birthday you can for me. You wanna stroke it for my huge birthday tits? You'll commit to whatever money fucking way I tell you to because, my pleasure is more important than your beta cock. And there won't really be an option when my huge fake Double d tits tell you to.
    Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
    Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

another application for a shoe slave in my email today. Haha. I wonder if he realizes that my shoes are worth more than his lousy life. Id gladly let him dye in order to save my shoes. Something to think about when applying for the honor such as this. Your rightful place is always beneath my feet and that is where you will always stay. Are you even worthy to touch my perfect feet? Should I grant you the privilege of even smelling them? Nah, I don't think so. You are ONLY allowed to smell the inside of my SHOES- that is all a loser like you DESERVES anyway. And make sure the shoes you pay for!!
    Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 756 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How rare it is that I let you foot bitches worship My perfect feet without any huge task to complete first. No loops to go through. No proving yourself. You will instead begin worshiping My perfect, sexy size 10 feet IMMEDIATELY in this clip, following My every command. Just admire them. Look at them. Worship them. Soak in every single detail about My feet. The color that is painted on My toes. My soles. Each wrinkle. Each tiny little detail. Really prove to Me that you are the foot bitch you say you are with your orgasm reflecting this.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 16 s
    Size: 830 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are a boob for boobs. You can't help but act dumb and reckless for a big set of boobs. You love being a jerk off junkie for my big boobs. I wear a delicate lace bra that just cups my incredible tits to perfection. The sight of my cleavage just sends your sex drive into over drive. In this video I encourage you to continue being my jerk off junkie and worshiping my irresistible cans.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 46 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have everything I could possibly want this Valentine's Day. I have a man to satisfy Me and he does a very good job at it. The only thing that could make this day any better is you, doing your part as a cuck, and spending more on Me. I know exactly how to make your day better, but that is reserved for the good boys who purchase this expensive clip. You want to see My perfect tits? You are going to have to open your wallet. Trust Me, they are worth every single penny. Make My Valentine's Day even better by being a good boy for Me and buying this clip. **Uncensored**
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 4 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 146 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

James is a naughty little cum eater. How do I know? Well I am his boss and I found some fun videos on his work computer. I call James in to my office to have a talk about these cum eating videos. Look at that, video after video of you eating your own cum. It sure would be a shame if these videos were sent out in my next email to the entire company. You wouldn't want you co-workers knowing you love to swallow your own cum, would you, James? I have a deal for you, if you jerk off and swallow your cum in my office right now, I will keep these videos to myself. Your job depends on it. I lead you though a JOI, teasing you with my perfect body. You better not spill one drop, or these videos are on the next memo.
    Custom Clip for James, uses the name James through out.
    Models: MissNicci

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 921 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love jerking off to me, and since you've been such a good beta, I think you deserve a reward. I'm sure you'll love stroking and worshiping me, but I'm not so sure you'll love how it ends!
    Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 52 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's all in the title. haha. A little bit of everything your freaky weak submissive heart desires, huh? Some JOI, some 'good boys', some humiliation, some cum eating. So many things you love to do and be for me in this clip. Are you a good boy for me? You will follow my orders and do as I say. It's not like you can resist me. I think it's up to me even to ruin that orgasm.... don't you agree? Of course, you do. You have to agree with anything I feel like dishing out to you. Weather seductive or cruel. I'm the ultimate brat domme.
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 22 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wake up to the sight of my dusty soles. If you clean them properly I'll reward you with the opportunity to beat to my feet. My wrinkled soles show all the dirt and grime from walking around before you woke up. So be a good little foot slave and jerk it to my soles before I change my mind. And when I say you'll be cleaning my feet I also mean after you cum all over them. with. your. mouth.
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 187 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so fucked up. You have all these triggers in your brain, that make it so easy to spot losers like you. You crave humiliation like nothing else. My big natural breasts are enough for a normal man to get hard, but you need some extra spice, you need my middle fingers to make it perfect and irresistible. Fuck you loser, pathetic stupid moron that is so addicted to getting degraded, now you will stroke like crazy.
    Become my favorite pervert, use codes: + 20% - DENIED4EVA + 30 % - LOSER4EVANOIR + 50% - VIRGIN4EVA + 100% - DRAINED4EVA + 1000% - PAYPIG4EVA
    Models: PrincessfromHell

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 309 MiB
    Download From AnzFile