Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barefoot Supremacy - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

Barefoot Supremacy - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
    DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
    Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fagg0t Facials are the Best - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Fagg0t Facials are the Best - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You love hearing me call you what you really are and the fact that I make you eat it is even more humiliating. I want you stroking, listening and then you're going to get your legs up and blow your load all over your face.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 30 s
    Size: 342 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Quickie While your Wife Is Away - dirtyprincess1983 - iwantclips

Quickie While your Wife Is Away - dirtyprincess1983 - iwantclips

This is strictly a virtual sex video there is no visual of any penetration. You go out of town for a business trip and i meet you there in your hotel room, i know this will give us the alone time we need without your wife around. I show up in a long black coat with sexy lingerie on underneath it practically busting out of the coat. I know you cant be without your Dirty Princess so let me slid your cock inside of me. Let me fill your cock fill up my pussy as i grind my pussy on your cock till we both cum. I love the sticky feeling of our cum mixing together while i rock back and fourth on your cock. I love making these kinds of videos because i try to shoot them in the angle that you would have POV if i were on top of you * virtual sex only* * role play* I use the character Mr Hicks ( like in other videos) to help my story line and make it more real for me.
    Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Size: 997 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tia Cyrus and Nikki Delano "Initiation" - provillain - iwantclips

Tia Cyrus and Nikki Delano "Initiation" - provillain - iwantclips

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress, her sexbomb Step-Sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress, it's a Villain's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each Step-Sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock, then move in to share like the true close Step-Sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who's mouth to cum into, they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain's team!
    Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
    Size: 980 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Target Practice - MissLuscious - iwantclips

Target Practice - MissLuscious - iwantclips

Name kind of says it all. How good is your aim? Can you hit the target? I'm going to have you jerk your cock off for me until I give you a cum countdown where the target is your mouth, and the prize is your cum!
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 56 s
    Size: 501 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cock Makes You Cum - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Cock Makes You Cum - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

I know your little secret. Yeah, I know that while you used to be all about women and pussy, things have changed. Yep, now the sight of a big fat cock in front of you gets you harder than almost anything else! Looking at pictures of dicks and of men blowing each other just gets you so fucking horny, doesn't it? And this vision of Me showing you all of these dicks while teasing you about your newfound fetish just makes you crave the taste of another man even more. The bottom line? Cock makes you cum.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 32 s
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

- goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 586 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI and CEI Class - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

JOI and CEI Class - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Welcome to Samantha's jerk off instruction class! You're going to have to pay extra close attention to everything I say and follow my instruction PERFECTLY! then when I tell you (and not a moment before) you 're going to cum. Where are you going to cum? WHEREVER I TELL YOU TO!
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 20 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1076 x 1 616
    Size: 2.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Xev Bellringer Is Yours - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Xev Bellringer Is Yours - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It's actually going to happen, everything you've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully **** onto the bed, spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch, begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her, right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head, taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon... but she won't let you... not until you fuck her.
    Fantasy includes: fucking, seduction, crotch rubbing, cock sucking, fingering, pov, cumshot, panties, socks
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 37 s
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile