Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess ClaraKitty foot tease and worship - clarakitty - iwantclips

Princess ClaraKitty foot tease and worship - clarakitty - iwantclips

Princess ClaraKitty plays with you with her cute feet in thigh high stocking.. Rubbing her feet together and wiggling her toes as she teases you and tells you to worship her.. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 445 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fatty in denial - HotEva - iwantclips

Fatty in denial - HotEva - iwantclips

Requested clip :
    "So your friend, Tamara, shows up and you have not seen each other in a long time (She has no idea that you have gained weight...she still thinks of you as a skinny hot sexy girl that she remembers)
    She is wearing a workout outfit... But you are wearing a super tight and sexy outfit. You are sucking in your stomach, wearing spanx, and trying to look as skinny as you can
    You are smoking a cigarette.
    You walk around showing off your body to Tamaral, when you were skinny you would always make fun of Rebel for being fat and out of shape so you start doing that in the clip.
    You ask her why she is so fat, and out of shape, and not beautiful like you. She is embarrassed, but she tells you that she has been working out and trying to follow a diet but she loves bad food.
    You talk to her about how disgusted you are with her, how could she let herself go like she has...you walking around her as you talk examining her body and smoking.
    You ask her how she likes your outfit and how sexy you look in it (as you model it for her sucking in your stomach as hard as you can, while you are smoking)...she looks you over and is shocked how fat you have gotten.
    You cant believe she said that! you are still the fit and sexy girl that you have always been!
    You will prove it to her! you quickly change into some workout clothes (maybe you can change on camera so we can see your sexy body!)
    You start doing some workouts, you start with sit ups, squats and so on...each exercise you fail at quickly and you start coughing and looking very sweaty.
    She watches you doing your exercise and tells you to do it faster and harder, you told her that you were still fit and in shape.
    You cant take in anymore, you need a cigarette and your lungs are burning from the workout...you quickly grab 2 cigarettes and smoke them at once.
    She tells you how mad and jealous she used to get when you lay around smoking cigarettes while she tried to workout and be healthy yet you were always so skinny and fit.
    She looks you over and cant believe how out of shape you are and how you have let yourself go.
    You cant believe how out of shape you are either, you tell her that you have never worked out and you don't have to! you are still sexy and beautiful.
    She walks around you poking and pinching your fat, while she does all the time you are smoking
    She makes fun of your smoking and how out of shape it has made you...you tell her how much you love smoking and you are never giving it up!
    You tell her that all you have to do is eat a little healthier and you will be back to your old skinny self...and you can smoke as much as you want while you do it.
    You are still coughing and sweating from your horrible workout.
    She looks you over and tells you how mad she has always been that you were able to eat all that you wanted and be a skinny fit girl.
    How you used to steal all of her boyfriends because of your hot body
    She does not believe that you will be able to follow a diet and be skinny! You have always eaten all of the fattening food that you wanted and she does not believe that you will be able to stop now.
    She pulls out a pizza and sides and sits you down on at the table...she ordered the food for both of you but she thinks that you can eat the whole thing.
    You protest because you are going to start a diet and get your body back!
    She waves the pizza in front of you and you cant resist!
    You start eating the pizza, you are so hungry from the horrible workout that you did earlier.
    While you are eating, Tamara makes comments about how mad she was at when you were younger...that you were always so skinny, how you never worked out, always ate what you wanted stuff like that
    When you are halfway done with the pizza she stops you and gives you a cigarette, you smoke it...
    She talks about how out of shape you are going to be and she is going to help you.
    You try and protest but the cigarettes is so good!
    She examines your body and she is happy with the results so far
    Then she Coerces you to keep eating. She keeps talking about how much she hated your skinny body and how happy she is to fatten you up now.
    When you are done eating she gives you another cigarette and you stand up and she examines your body.
    You have a whole pizza and sides in your belly and you look huge.
    She says that you will never be skinny again, you are going to be a fat out of shape girl the rest of your life.
    Defeated you finish your cig and the clip ends.
    Models: HotEva

Duration: 26 min 34 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barefoot Supremacy - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

Barefoot Supremacy - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
    DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
    Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kayla Black- Pounding The Sissy Slut - Miss Kayla - iwantclips

Kayla Black- Pounding The Sissy Slut - Miss Kayla - iwantclips

I'm having My way with this sissy slut's asshole while a group of My friends watch. We giggle and laugh at this pathetic sissy's plight, as I pound her asshole in various positions with My strap-on cock.
    Models: Miss Kayla

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Size: 885 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Procedure - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

The Procedure - Foxy Farrah - iwantclips

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sporty Girl Makes Loser Eat It JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Sporty Girl Makes Loser Eat It JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
    Size: 2.59 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Goddess Sparkle Worship - Goddess.Sugar - iwantclips

Foot Goddess Sparkle Worship - Goddess.Sugar - iwantclips

Each and every sparkle catches a glimpse of light and radiates my perfect feet. Missing out on this opportunity of a lifetime for worship would be sinful.
    Fuck Yourself Up Harder with My Markups
    Shy4sugar
    Freak4life
    Bigdumbloser
    Models: Goddess.Sugar

Duration: 5 min 19 s
    Size: 237 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship Mistress Feet - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Worship Mistress Feet - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Watch me tell you how im going to make you my Foot Slave, I tell you how i want you to lick and suck my heels, sniff the inside then worship every inch of my arched feet.. I then finish you off by giving you a mindblowing footjob then licking your cum off my toes afterwards.
    Models: Evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 49 s
    Size: 761 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BANNED WORD virgin girl from finland - Zoe - iwantclips

BANNED WORD virgin girl from finland - Zoe - iwantclips

Fingering myself on my bed and getting orgasm.
    Models: Zoe

Duration: 15 s 125 ms
    Resolution: 640 x 406
    Size: 1.97 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prima Ballerina - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Prima Ballerina - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

I just got done with a two hour show. My feet are **** Me! Oh little slave!! I need you to rub My feet and clean My shoes. My feet have to be in tip top condition, as I'm the prima ballerina. And My shoes have to look brand spanking new!! Get to cleaning them once you rub My feet.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile