Page 9474 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8474897493749424946494729473947494759476948495249574997410474 ... LastLast
Results 94,731 to 94,740 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are absolutely, undoubtedly addicted to my perfect tits, I comfort you & confirm your addiction letting you know how badly you really do need them
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I don't blame you for wanting to see my big tits in a shiny metallic pink bikini, getting lost in them, wanting to worship. It's quite easy to stare isn't it? Now what are you going to do when all that bl00.d rushing to the tip of your dick. Try to resist buying another shiny bikini clip from your favorite Goddess! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 945 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I was about to head out and soak up some sun on the beach, but I cant get you off my mind. The thought of you jerking your dick to me makes me so horny. I really want you. I had to stop everything I was so I could cum for you cause I need you to cum for me.
    Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I dont care about that though. Youre addicted to my perfect Teen-18+ body, and youre going to send.
    Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there, but soon you found you can't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits, to paying them, worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn't stop there, now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money, your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard, you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don't deserve all that money anyway, going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know what interval training is, right? Well, I'm about to apply those same principles to your cock. I'm gonna work that cock so hard, it'll be sore, but you're gonna enjoy every minute of it! Hit play when you're ready for a workout you'll never forget!
    Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 785 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

End November 2018. Congrats loser. You made it to the very last day of November. But...you're not finished yet. Can you make it through one final ass teasing?
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 6 min 15 s
    Size: 457 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After walking by a luxurious perfume store while shopping for your wife you can't help but catch a glimpse of the beautiful big breasted woman inside. Something tells you to go in. You decide to innocently check her out all while buying an anniversary gift for your wife. " A new Perfume will be perfect!" you think. Little do you know the beautiful woman has something else planned for you. After a few sprays of some mediocre scents she whips out her own concoction. One spray and you're done for! The scent is like nothing you have EVER experienced. It's sweet and oh so in t0xicating. Suddenly she comes on to you and makes you forget alllll about that boring ol' wife you're shopping for.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What is it with you and bratty girls? Looks like we are your biggest weakness. Especially a beautiful, busty girl like me. I drive you crazy. You know I'm spoiled and used to getting whatever I want whenever I want. That's what you love about me. You love hot girls telling you what they want you to do. I don't even have to seduce you to get you under my control. You'll hand me your wallet with no resistance, this perfect body of mine just gets me whatever I want from men. Imagine, how hot would it be to go broke for me

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This series builds you up, one cum eating step at a time. This trilogy includes:
    Just a little taste- This is one of my 'best sellers'. This uses mindfucking, conditioning techniques, and elements of re-programming to turn you into my spunk sampler. I talk about spunk while I arouse you, positively reinforcing your new behaviour towards cum.
    Drink it up- This clip has a gradual build, it increases anticipation of the act you will perform for me. It uses subliminal messages, and conditioning techniques to manipulate you. I actively motivate you to jerk your dick, and embrace your new cum eating obsession.
    Eat it all up- Definitely the most humiliating task out of the three. I use my perfect body to tease you, and make you so eager to please me. I've used layered audio, erotic moans, and repetition to reduce you into my spunk slurping slut.
    Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
    25% LOVEALLEX25
    50% LOVEALLEX50
    100% LOVEALLEX100
    200% LOVEALLEX200
    400% LOVEALLEX400
    1000% LOVEALLEX1000
    Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 35 min 6 s
    Size: 2.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile