Page 8798 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 779882988698874887888796879787988799880088088848889892989798 ... LastLast
Results 87,971 to 87,980 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor . Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
    ENGLISH SPOKEN
    Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
    Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

your new neihgbor invited you to her home you can't stop staring at her perfect feet but wish could understand what she's saying because of the beauty of her meaty soles
    Models: Goddesssoless

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki wearing a tight silk dress and black sheer pantyhose instructs you to smell her feet and stroke your cock until you cum.
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at my perfect feet. Feel yourself get very relaxed, the more you focus, the more relaxed you feel. You are giving in, effortlessly to the power of my feet. Your cock responds only to my feet. They are taking over your mind as you deep your addiction to me one stroke at a time. Follow me on an erotic journey, resulting in an orgasm that solidifies your total submission.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 258 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 20 min 42 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A pretty, blonde woman is sitting in the bathroom in the shower cabin. She wears only a transparent B***-doll with a small thong. There is a man next to her who would like to get a handjob. The girl starts squeezing his dick and he likes it very much. After a while, he also wants to see the woman's pussy. It is perfectly shaved. He also touches her round and sexy boobs while she is giving him a handjob. Her hands are getting faster and faster. He says that he is ready to come, so the woman stands up and goes out of the shower cabin and closes his penis between its doors! She leaves the man behind, but he is yelping because he wants to get satisfaction.
    Models: xdreams Handjobs

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080p
    (Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
    INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Amai picks up a movie for the Friday night movie ritual, but John has other ideas. Amai is hesitant to do anything inappropriate in the chance that John's roommate comes home early. He assures her that won't happen and talks her into giving him a blowjob on the couch. He secretly starts recording her on his phone. When she catches him after some charismatic banter she reluctantly agrees to let him film out of curiosity of what they might look like, but tells him if he wants to go further he must put down the phone! Little does she know he already has a camera set up in the room. After he teases her tight little ass with his fingers as she blows him he talks her into anal. She agrees if he promises to help her warm up, but once she's turned on he just goes for it! Once in she can't say no. His big cock stretching her tight little ass feels so good she goes from 0 to 100 in no time, eager for him to pull her hair and pound her tight little ass with every ounce of energy he has in him. She makes him promise to cum on her back or ass, but little does she know he has no intention of making good on that promise and lets loose right inside of her tight little ass, pulling out as he cums, then shoving back in to finish, making a cummy mess all over her ass and pussy!
    Models: My Kinky Asian Girlfriend

Duration: 25 min 30 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less) : with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows : number 1 : No sex ! That's the most important rule. '' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet '' rule number 2 : '' Dream about them '' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet '' rule number 3 : '' Cum every day to my feet '' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4 : '' Send messages '' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm '' rule number 5 : '' Send tributes '' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 81.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just what you love....verbal humiliation, a little bit of sexy, and a whole lot of temptation to make your mouth water to eat it up for me. but i really want to drill my addiction i have building inside of you....so heres the challenge, watch this video three times and cum each way i tell you and eat it how i command. Ill be in your dreams forever once this is over...I know i make your dreams come true....so, after this, its time to get extreme
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 34 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 80.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile