Page 6964 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 596464646864691469546962696369646965696669747014706474647964 ... LastLast
Results 69,631 to 69,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashley Wildcat & Mandy Candy have some extremely sexy soles and they know they make you weak. You cannot stop staring at their feet as they laugh at you. They completely verbally destroy you as you stroke your cock to their feet. They wiggle their toes and wrinkle up their soles. You are mesmerized by those feet! Mandys big size 8s and Ashley wide size 7's are just what the doctor ordered for tonight jerk off session!
    Starring: Ashley Wildcat, Mandy Candy
    Models: brattyfootgirls

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 263 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
    Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 595 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress JoJo orders her slave to remove her high heels and get busy cleaning her feet with his tongue. After he has finished licking her feet and sucking her toes clean, she rewards her slave by allowing him to worship her ass. But Jojo is not finished with this slave; she really enjoys seeing the look on his face as she crams her feet deep into his mouth and makes him gag on them. So Jojo makes him deepthroat her feet several times for her amusement before ordering her slave to put her heels back on.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 52 s
    Size: 750 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 45 s
    Size: 389 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A little blackma1l, a little financial domination, a perfect fantasy.
    I, your company accountant, have found out your whole little secret. I mean, you didn't really think I wouldn't see you stealing company earnings to spend on Dommes did you? you should be smarter than that, Mr.CEO. I'm pretty quick to pick up on patterns. At first, I figured I would just take some money from you here and there and fudge the records. But when I saw the increase in your spending, it peaked My interest in a big way. Now I know how much you're willing to spend and how absolutely addicted you are so I have a new little arrangement for you. From now on, you're going to be paying Me. ONLY. Honestly, you don't have a choice. I have far too much incriminating evidence for you to say'no'.
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hannah is alone in class and as she waits for Miss to return she is clearing not interested in her Latin, so she goes into her desk to look for something to keep her occupied, and she finds it! Two shrunken men are hiding in her desk and she laughs when she sees they are only two inches tall. She grabs them and makes it very clear how she could Squeeze them easily, how she is the powerful one and they are nothing but worthless toys. Hannah plans to have some fun tormenting the shrunken men and she knows exactly how. She explains to the tiny little men that she has very sweaty feet & socks and as she sits up on teachers desk she Coerces them both into her hot warm trainers, one shrunken man in each! Hannah finds it very amusing as she knows they will be **** in her sweaty trainers, pressed hard up against her hot socked feet. After letting they choke for a bit she pulls them out of her trainers but she is not finished there as she slips her trainers off and squeezes the men between her socked soles. She torments them more and more, even flicking them off the desk with her socked toes, but eventually she grows bored of them, and that can mean only one thing!
    Models:

Duration: 9 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 152 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This particular blonde bitch's throat is in need of training, as he's never taken a dick in any form before. If he ever dreams of feeling my thick cock sink into that tight ass that's sticking up in the air as the rest of him his bound to a piece of dungeon furniture. His gag reflex is so sensitive, turning into a slobbering mess with ease as I work my latex fingers towards his stomach. I enjoy slapping him around as I pound my hips into his face, my big black cock making his eyes stream tears as my hands lace into his blonde hair and pull him in deeper towards my balls. I laugh as I Coerce him to lick them, his tongue and lips working them and my palms cracking the side of his face in praise. A brutal face fucking is what every bitch needs, filth pouring from his lips as I Coerce every inch past his tonsils.
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 557 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is what it looks like when someone asks for a foot worship session on webcam! My feet fill your screen, teasing and tantalising you with my sexy soles and tasty toes. You'd do anything for a moment with my fantastic feet! My feet bring boys to their knees, spilling their wallets and balls just to get a whiff, a touch, a taste. The power of my feet is unparalleled. Bend the knee and grovel, worship and my feet!
    Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An eighteen year old Greek brat has completely got you by the balls... and your biggest weakness? Her gigantic natural chest. She knows you can't say no to her.. so she abuses that power
    Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Size: 225 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you properly Torment yourself to My every last instruction, I'll allow you to cum for My sexy, jiggling ass. But in order to please Me and earn such a glorious reward, you must beat your rock hard dick and balls up. I'm never going to let you go soft under My watch- only a hard erection can hurt painfully enough to reach My expectation. Now go grab a paddle, a spoon, or use your hand if you must.... This is going to hurt. USE A MARKUP CODE: WORLDSSMALLESTPENIS BLONDIESGOODBOY BLONDIESLOSERTAX
    Models: MissBlondie

Duration: 29 min 17 s
    Size: 3.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile