Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A sci fi adventure induction! You've put on a strange-looking futuristic helmet out of curiosity, even though it was clearly labeled as a Mermerize helmet. Maybe you didn't believe me? Or maybe... you secretly wanted this to happen.
    Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 93.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You met this girl on Tinder & things are going exactly as planned. Of course she came home with you. All those bitches on Tinder are sluts who can't wait to get your dick. She's riding you hard, her cleavage bouncing in your face, but you're starting to feel a little sick. She looks concerned & asks if you want her to continue. You brush off the lightheaded feeling & tell her to keep riding. You're going to cum no matter what. You DID spend $20 on drinks for this slut before she bought you one. She keeps riding, but you realize that it's getting harder to move. "Oh? Well, I must've put too much in your drink. I dosed you, but I guess I misjudged your weight."
    YOU dosed ME?, you think. You can't believe this bitch dru.gged you. "Are you sure you want me to stop? Your cock is still hard," she asks. She pulls out a syringe & warns you that it's much better if you go out with an orgasm. She starts riding again while taunting you about how she's going to shove the needle right into your neck & there's nothing you can do about it. She jabs the syringe into your neck & you know you're a goner. The crazy bitch orgasms on your cock while you take your last breath.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A brand new shower clip for you lucky lot. Alot of everything. Watch me, submit, want more and buy more.
    Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 3 min 7 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I truly believe that ruining your orgasm is the easiest way to go through with eating it...having something to swallow as you're riding the edge on your second jerk off session, instead of having to swallow AFTER the fact, after your desire to be a naughty boy for me has already subsided. So you'll need a shot glass ready to catch your cum today, and you should be prepared to jerk off twice. You should also be prepared for a little twist, because it would be such a shame for you to know exactly what was in store for you, wouldn't it? Spoiler alert: you won't
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 389 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease.
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 18 s
    Size: 916 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So many addicts watch My CEI clips, but don't actually follow through. But now I have the perfect plan. You're going to watch this clip over and over for 4 days straight, getting yourself EXTRA worked up, but NO cumming! At the end of those 4 days, you'll be more than ready to eat all of that yummy cum for Me. Actually.. I think I like the idea of Coercing you to do it