Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fat Pussy Play - NellyCantSay - iwantclips

Fat Pussy Play - NellyCantSay - iwantclips

You know I'm horny. I need you to put your face in my ass while I stand over you. My pussy so juicy as I squeeze my asscheeks together. You gonna help me play with my pussy?
    Models: NellyCantSay

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick My Ass - lilcanadiangirl - iwantclips

Lick My Ass - lilcanadiangirl - iwantclips

You know what I want you to do for me ? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties, maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass, rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
    Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Twerk then Cum - NellyCantSay - iwantclips

Twerk then Cum - NellyCantSay - iwantclips

Cause you're addicted...
    Models: NellyCantSay

Duration: 15 min 47 s
    Size: 838 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

2017 Orgasm Control Compilation - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

2017 Orgasm Control Compilation - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 1 h 0 min
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CBT Double Duty - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

CBT Double Duty - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

First Pleasure, Then Pain CBT - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
    Size: 788 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 39 s
    Size: 279 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Edge Ruin Lick - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

Edge Ruin Lick - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
    Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
    Size: 758 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Mother has "The Talk" - Forbidden Lesbian Love - iwantclips

Step-Mother has "The Talk" - Forbidden Lesbian Love - iwantclips

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
    Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 596 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Faggot exposure - Goddess Lapis - iwantclips

Faggot exposure - Goddess Lapis - iwantclips

Princess Exposes-Fantasy a pathetic little faggot for all of you to see. Secrets are revealed, pictures are used, his identification & personal information is used to show it the world. Mark up codes for My good boys: 100% SPOILGODDESSLAPISS 300% CRAVINGMYATTENTION 500% BEMYSLAVE 1000% SpoilGoddessLapis
    Models: Goddess Lapis

Duration: 7 min 53 s
    Size: 263 MiB
    Download From AnzFile