Page 6175 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 517556756075612561656173617461756176617761856225627566757175 ... LastLast
Results 61,741 to 61,750 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are absolutely, undoubtedly addicted to my perfect tits, I comfort you & confirm your addiction letting you know how badly you really do need them
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're my little P0ppers slut, and you'll do exactly as I say, won't you? So before we begin, I have a little challenge for you. I want you to take a pen and write " Slut" across your thighs, so that every time you look down, you'll be reminded of what you are!
    You know the rules by now, every time I put my finger to my nose you're going to sniff your meds nice and deep for me. Don't stop sniffing until I remove my finger from my nose.
    There's a good little P0ppers slut Now do exactly as I say, I'm going to fuck you up nice and strong!
    Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 9 min 42 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You're so cute and I'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should eat you because micro-penis tastes good, but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you, otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me, but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers, I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips, I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole.
    OTHER KEYWORDS- SPW, gentle giantess, Eat, verbal humiliation, female domination, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, dirty talking, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 450 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Resolution: 608 x 1 080
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Resolution: 608 x 1 080
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I already know you drool over my muscles every night. Jerk off to them. But you can't get with a strong muscular woman like me. You're weak, and pathetic. You don't have any muscles, but you worship mine as I flex them.
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 2 min 31 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so WEAK for hot YOUNG brats like me. I am so much younger than you, yet I have so much control over you. I love knowing that no matter how old my slaves are, I can wrap them around my pretty little finger. You do as I say, because you're addicted to hot young brats. Jerk for my hot young body as I humiliate you.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
    10% MARKUP GOODBOY10
    25% MARKUP PAYINGMOREISHOT
    50% MARKUP CANDYLOVESCASH
    100% MARKUP FAVORITEBOY
    500% MARKUP PAYCANDYMORE
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so WEAK for hot YOUNG brats like me. I am so much younger than you, yet I have so much control over you. I love knowing that no matter how old my slaves are, I can wrap them around my pretty little finger. You do as I say, because you're addicted to hot young brats. Jerk for my hot young body as I humiliate you.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
    10% MARKUP GOODBOY10
    25% MARKUP PAYINGMOREISHOT
    50% MARKUP CANDYLOVESCASH
    100% MARKUP FAVORITEBOY
    500% MARKUP PAYCANDYMORE
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 864
    Size: 359 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*WEAR HEADPHONES For MAXIMUM IMPACT* *Music & my voice will fuck your mind up* This is a place you know you belong. How are you feeling right now after those sniffs? From the looks of it you are feeling very good. Look deep into my eyes. You are where you belong. You are exactly where you belong, under my guidance, my rules, obeying me, following my orders, my commands. It's what you are SO desperate to do: Serve, Surrender, Submit. Addict I am going to fuel your P0ppers perversions by making you stroke. Feel me run through your body.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 14 min 19 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile