Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cheating Swingers : Woman Following Orders : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Cheating Swingers : Woman Following Orders : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS - HOMEWRECKER - FUCKING - HARDCORE - CREAMPIE - GIRL NEXT DOOR - SWINGERS - DOGGY STYLE - COWGIRL - ORGASMS - CHEATING - BAREBACK - MLNP - FANTASIES - LINGERIE -
    (Reenactment) Several years ago my wife and I enjoyed an open and casual spouse swapping relationship with a couple that we purchased a home beside. We quickly agreed to a few basic rules; condoms must be worn, no cumming inside the women, no pictures, etc. In the early phase of the arrangement, my wife left a neighborhood summer party with the neighbor's husband for an impromptu screw. Once they made it to his bedroom, he had an odd request and asked my wife to try on his wife's lingerie and model it for him. She initially thought it was weird, but she agreed and tried on a few of her intimate items while he sat an watched. She eventually put on a nice bra and panty set and he then pulled her onto the bed. My wife admitted the experience of secretly wearing another woman's bra and panty turned her on and the entire experience resulted in a very intense and memorable orgasm for her that afternoon. My wife gave him a quick BJ and placed a condom on him. She then started to remove the bra, and he asked that she keep both the bra and panty on during sex. The panties were simply slipped to the side and they fucked in several different positions around their bedroom. My wife was eventually allowed to remove the bra and attempted to remove the panties a few times during the session, but she was Coerced to keep the panties on the entire time. She said the sex became a bit rough, especially when she tried to remove the bra and panty, but this added to the excitement and her great orgasm. During this sexual encounter, a few of the rules were also broken; condoms must be worn and no cumming inside our wives. The sex started with the condom on, but he removed it fairly early and she halfheartedly said he should put another one on. The afternoon ended with a messy creampie, and a very intense orgasm for her. When he pulled out of my wife, he simply slid the panty over her kitty to catch all of his cum. They briefly talked about what happened and both agreed to not discuss what had happened to include the rule breaking. My wife got off the bed and started to take off the soiled panties, but she was stopped. The neighbor would not allow her to retrieve her bra and panty set and convinced her to wear his wife's messy panties and bra back to the party. She agreed, feeling a bit uncomfortable, and she never had her bra and panty returned....Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How To Earn An "A" In Ms. Nikki's Class - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

How To Earn An "A" In Ms. Nikki's Class - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

You've always been one of my best students but lately your grades have been slipping. I've overheard some of your classmates mention that recently your girlfriend dumped you. So I've invited you over to my house for a little special tutoring. I tell you that I know what has happened and I think that I can help you. I strip out of my clothes and tease you with my big beautiful breasts and sexy round ass before climbing up on the bed straddling you. I ride your cock with my big tits bouncing up and down for a long time before I cum all over your cock and beg you to fill Ms. Nikki's pussy full of your hot young cum. You definitely earn and "A" in Ms. Nikki's class. (Shot pov - showing from the waist up - not showing penetration - so you can feel like you are actually there being ridden by Ms. Nikki)
    Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 11 min 6 s
    Size: 425 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Goddess Tierra - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

SchoolGirl Jerk Off Encouragement with Professor Role Play - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

SchoolGirl Jerk Off Encouragement with Professor Role Play - GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS - iwantclips

We love that you were able to give us an A in the class Professor. Our Step-Parents were so proud. Now it is time for us to reward you like we said we would. Why don't you take out that cock and jerk it for us? We want to strip tease and tantalize you as we bring you to the edge and telling you to touch that cock just for us. (JOI, JOE, Step-Twins, topless, strip tease, dancing, school girls)
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THE BASTARD TEACHER - THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE : MUSCLE WORSHIP - Magyar Mistress Mira - iwantclips

THE BASTARD TEACHER - THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE : MUSCLE WORSHIP - Magyar Mistress Mira - iwantclips

I'm one of the most popular girl in the highschool because I'm not just beautiful but excellent student and top athlete also.I 'm fraternity leader and the captain of the female baseball team .Today my asshole trainer summons me and he tells me that I am too weak physically so I need some extra workout and from now He's waiting for me in the gym everyday after school.Now he wants to see how strong I am so I have to do some squats with heavy weights but while I'm doing the squats he begins to caress my butt! What the fuck is this ?! I'm sure he doesn't know that I'm not just a strong baseball player but master of many several martial arts also! Ok sir,now I'm gonna kick your ass and we will see that who the fuck is the weak!!
    THE HARDEST CHALLENGE OF MY LIFE: MUSCLE WORSHIP (HD)
    I kicked this bastard's ass easily because I'm professional fighter but now he wants a chance for revenge in armwrestling.I know it will not be a cakewalk because he is a strong athletic guy who trains every day and he is twice as big as me,but ok I have never run from a fight!
    After I won the armwrestling challenge now I show this bastard my fantastic muscles.I command him to kneel in front of me and kiss every inches of my perfect body.
    Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 11 min 58 s
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bigger and Better - MissLuscious - iwantclips

Bigger and Better - MissLuscious - iwantclips

You love my tits. You would so much rather jerk off to my perfect tits than even think about touching your wife. She is nothing compared to me. Stroking your cock to my tits feels so much better than actual sex with your wife. That's why me and my tits deserve it all from you, because my tits are so much bigger and better than your wife's will ever be.
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Size: 317 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 20 min 34 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 71.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

be a beta for me - goddessfaerie - iwantclips

be a beta for me - goddessfaerie - iwantclips

I'm so fit, you are so yikes, I go to gym to work out, you sit in a dark room to wank off. You are weak beta who want to serve a strong superior goddess like me, give in, You love panties and being fucked in the arse . pay for my existence. Use markup code MORE4ME just because I deserve more
    Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 3 min 23 s
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Taking Turns in Sleeper Hold - Goddess Ellie - iwantclips

Taking Turns in Sleeper Hold - Goddess Ellie - iwantclips

Ellie and a friend are having fun trying to make each other pass out. Ellie is a little bigger and more muscular than her friend, but it's still difficult for her to find the right position and angle. She is still able to make her go dark. Her tiny tattooed friend, on the other hand, has no problem making Ellie pass out and go ****! Featuring: **** fetish, girl girl, wrestling, grappling, lesbian domination, female domination, catfight, cat fighting
    Models: Goddess Ellie

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile