PDA

View Full Version : Missax.com- The Governess-Chad White, Jill Kassidy, Whitney Wright

Grogal
05-30-2020, 01:24 PM
Missax.com- The Governess-Chad White, Jill Kassidy, Whitney Wright
https://t41.pixhost.to/thumbs/345/145782841_anydnlbq.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/345/145782841_anydnlbq.jpg)
https://t41.pixhost.to/thumbs/345/145784542_missa_thegovernessfull_51941180614m1080-mp4.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/345/145784542_missa_thegovernessfull_51941180614m1080-mp4.jpg)

Description:
DeceptionJill White has called the Governess agency for a brand new teacher. She carefully selected the highest educated_the most professional governess hoping to find the oldest_the most dowdy_unappealingly strict teacher they could send. Her husband_Chad_had an affair with the last governess and the Whites are seeing a therapist to get past his betrayal. She knows if she chooses the most over-qualified governess_she_d certainly be sharing her home with a grandmother-type and Chad will not be tempted to stray for an elderly woman. *ding-dong* The door bell rings and Jill hurries Chad out the back door_you_ve got to go now_she_s here!
Jill opens the door to see the most stunning brunette woman with sparkling blue eyes staring back at her. Uh.. hi, she extends her hand to greet the governess; searching her mind for a way to end the interview before it starts. Whitney properly introduces herself_she carries a bible and a rosary in her hand. The women sit down for an interview and Jill quickly declines Whitney the job in the most respectful and honest way that she can_you_re not a good fit for us. Whitney believes it must be because of her religion_but isn_t the White Family also Catholic? Jill awkwardly confessed the reason Whitney can_t be the governess is because she is so beautiful. Whitney tries her best to win Jill with her modesty_her qualifications_and also by telling her that she is a nun_I_m Sister Wright.
Jill is suspicious_but you don_t wear a habit?
Whitney_Not all nuns wear habits_it_s 2018.
Jill considers she must be right_after all_she hasn_t seen a nun wear a habit since she was in school.
Whitney continues_My order has sent me and six other women from the agency to be governesses. It_s my dream to educate and empower a young life_just as Sisters of Mercy did for me when I was around little Johnny age.
Jill pauses in contemplation for a second_it_s not your fault that you_re beautiful. I mean_it sounds so silly. My husband_Chad_had an affair with our last governess. It may sounds a little selfish_but I do hope you were not as beautiful as you are.
Whitney gasps_That must_ve been so hard for you_I can_t imagine. I_m so sorry.
It_s ok_we_re in counseling.
I can assure you that Chad would not tempt me to sin even if I wasn_t a nun.
Jill scrunches your brow_you_ve met him?
Whitney laughs_no but he is a man. I will confess to you that I had a insatiable and sinful lust for women before God spoke to me and showed me the path.
Jill is shocked_you were a lesbian?
Whitney nods and looks down wondering if she had over-shared.
Jill clears her throat_You know_I was being so selfish and silly before. Of course you can have the job if you want it.
Oh thank you, she is overcome with excitement_she can barely sit still.
Jill sweetly extends her arms_can I have a hug?
Before Whitney can accept_Jill throws her arms around Whitney_you_re family now.
Whitney gushes with gratitude_thank you.
I can show you to your room_if you_d like to stay with us?
Whitney nods_I would be honored to stay in your beautiful home.

Revelation
Whitney takes off her disguise_slides on her heels_and waits for her man to come home. She stands in the sun-room in the home she helped design_but it belongs to another woman. How could he? How could he deviate from the plan_break his promise? She shakes the negative thought from her mind_she_s confident that as soon as he sees her face_he will fall back in love with her. She hears the front door open and she breathes in and waits confidently.
Chad_s heart nearly stops when he sees her. Why is she out of prison? He thought he had at least ten more years to prepare for this day. His suitcase slips out of his hands_What are you doing here? he whispers.
Whitney turns around_her blue eyes penetrate him. She a glance that will make a man weak_but he knows that expression behind those eyes well_she_s angry. Whitney purrs_is that how you greet your lover? You never called_never wrote.. why don_t you peddle back and try again?
Where_s my son?
Whitney rolls her eyes_your mom is bringing him over this afternoon. Think she_ll remember me as a brunette?
Chad shakes his head at the thought of his mom meeting Whitney again_he mutters_Jesus Christ.
Watch your mouth_baby. DIdn_t your wife tell you? I_m a nun.
Chad furrows his brow_you spoke to my wife?
Of course_doll. I_m the governess.
You are not.. she would never have hired you..
Whitney sits down comfortably_as if she has sat on the sofa hundreds of times before_Well of course.. I put on a little white lie, she remembers the amazing she had with Jill_ ..but I promise you_I let her see a glimpse of the real me.. and oh_I think we_re going to get along just fine.
WHITNEY!
Sister Wright_you mean?
Chad_s legs feel heavy_he sits down next to Whitney_of course you changed your last name.
Whitney nods_found a guy who can change yours too on the cheap_if you want to run away from it all.. start brand new with me.
Chad shakes his head no_you want money? What do you want?
I want YOU_stupid!
I_m married_Whit! I_ve moved on!
Whitney saunters close to Chad_Oh no babe. I know I_ve been in your dreams every night_haunting you_my taste still lingers on your tongue. Look me in the eye and tell me you don_t think of me all the time. Look me in the eye and tell me you don_t think of me when you fuck her.
Watch the story unfold..
Nominated:
AVN Best Actress (Featurette) - Whitney Wright
AVN Best Actor (Featurette) - Chad White
AVN Best Featurette
XBIZ Best Actress (Couples-Themed) - Whitney Wright
XBIZ Best Girl-Girl Sex Scene - Whitney Wright & Jill Kassidy
XBIZ Best Couples-Themed Release
Model:
Chad White, Jill Kassidy, Whitney Wright
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_thegovernessfull_51941180614m1080.mp4
File Size : 3141.29 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:57:43
Video : AVC, 7 315 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 245 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:missa_thegovernessfull_51941180614m1080.m p4 - 3.1 GB (https://ubiqfile.com/wulgw9rl4iu0)