PDA

View Full Version : Missax.com- Give Me Shelter: Disciple-Aaliyah Love, Chad White, Penny Pax

Grogal
05-30-2020, 09:21 AM
Missax.com- Give Me Shelter: Disciple-Aaliyah Love, Chad White, Penny Pax
https://t41.pixhost.to/thumbs/357/145889026_fqlmbl.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/357/145889026_fqlmbl.jpg)
https://t41.pixhost.to/thumbs/357/145889760_allherluv_givemeshelterpenaal_5194118071 0m1080-mp4.jpg (https://pixhost.to/show/357/145889760_allherluv_givemeshelterpenaal_5194118071 0m1080-mp4.jpg)

Description:
Aaliyah_tell me your tale of woe_kitten.
Penny_my tale of woe?
Aaliyah rolls her eyes playfully_sure.. all homeless girls have a tale of woe. I_ll tell you mine if you tell me yours.
Penny leans against the counter_I used to have quite a lot of money_well at least my parents do. My parents live at the top of CherryHill Rd_it_s near here..
Your parents own the CherryHill mansion?
Penny nods.
Aaliyah_s is in awe of that home. You can see it from all angles of the valley_you_re rich. why are you homeless?
Four years ago_on my seventeenth birthday_I told them that I had a secret. I was in love_and I wanted them to meet her. I wanted her to be my wife.
Aaliyah_s eyebrows light up_you_re a lesbian?
Penny searches Aaliyah_s face for approval or judgement_but she doesn_t let on how she feels about that. Penny shrugs her shoulders and continues,_yes. My parents kicked me out and I moved in with my girlfriend for a little while_but she didn_t want to come out to her parents. She saw what I went though_she was terrified. When her parents told me I had to go back then I stayed with friends.
Aaliyah leans forward in interest.
Penny_I tried to find work but you know how it is in this small town_everyone knows everyone_and my dad has so much influence in this community_he wouldn_t let anyone hire me. So I found a new home_I stayed in an abandoned motor home that had art supplies in it_lots of pretty glass beads and elastic string. I lived there for three years and I fixed it up so nice. I made a living making these bracelets at art festivals_and street corners she shows Aaliyah her bracelets
Aaliyah smiles_pretty.
Thanks_but then my parents found out where I was staying_they had my home towed away. I had enough cash saved to rent a room for six months_and now here I am.. I_ve been sleeping outside and it_s so hot_and I_m so tired.
Aaliyah,so why didn_t you just leave town?
The love of my life lives here. She_s married now_and that_s a whole different story_but we_re still friends.. someday she will love me again.
Aaliyah feels deeply for Penny_she puts her hand on her chest_that_s some tale of woe.
Penny shrugs_since you_re letting me stay here. I_m going to start selling my bracelets again_buy more supplies_I_m going to make a lot of jewelry and go to the trade show in New York City. Daddy doesn_t control the whole United States_so maybe I can make a decent living with my jewelry business. I could buy a house_show my girlfriend that I_m not a loser_that I could support her.
Aaliyah_s sympathy for Penny_s situation knocks her breath away_Oh_kitten.
Penny changes the subject_How long have you been here?
Daddy just joined Mom on a mission_and it was on of their missions when they met me I was in the foster care system last year and because I was eighteen_they were going to kick me out. I was an angry girl_my foster parents were not kind_they just adopted kids on for the government bonus money. One of the foster girls told me she takes medicine when she_s mad_and she shared that medicine with me. It was amazing! The medicine made the world look beautiful and kind_and I felt loved_until it wore off and then I needed more_more_and more of it to feel the same level of happiness as the first time. I didn_t know I was sick until I met our Mom.
Penny scrunches her brow in confusion_our mom?
Aaliyah nods_Bridgette_Daddy_s wife, she huffs with a little annoyance_you should call her Mommy too.
So they took you to a rehab?
Aaliyah continues_no they took me here and rehabilitated me with true love. I never felt kindness.. genuine_pure kindness that doesn_t ask for anything in return_until I met Mommy.
Sounds lovely_she smiles warmly as she sits down.
Aaliyah_s eyes light up in shock_she yells,_STAND UP!
Penny quickly stands_swallows and looks frightened.
Aaliyah shakes off the tense mood_take off your clothes., she orders Penny in a stern tone.
Penny looks confused.
If you want to stay here I have to check you.
Penny_check me?
Aaliyah rolls her eyes at Penny_s stupidity_If you bring a stray dog in you have to check for fleas_it_s the same with girls.
Penny asks naively_fleas?
Aaliyah nods_lice_mites_humans can even carry some strains of mange.
Penny looks down embarrassed.
Of course.. I could always drive you to the homeless shelter on Broadway and 4th.
Penny_Oh please no.. I stayed there once_it_s absolutely terrifying.
Aaliyah shrugs indifferently.
Penny begins to take her clothes off with obedience. Aaliyah watches in interest as more inches of her porcelain skin are revealed. Penny brushes off the dirt on her stomach. She unhooks her bra and hesitates. Aaliyah looks at her and nods in approval. The bra falls to the floor and her voluptuous breasts pour out_her perfectly pink nipples are one of the few areas on Penny that is clean. Aaliyah smiles in approval. She grabs the wash basin and cloth. Penny swallows with tension as she wonders_is she really going to clean me?
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Aaliyah Love, Chad White, Penny Pax
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : allherluv_givemeshelterpenaal_51941180710m1080.mp4
File Size : 1814.7 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:34:01
Video : AVC, 7 305 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 236 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:allherluv_givemeshelterpenaal_51941180710 m1080.mp4 - 1.8 GB (https://ubiqfile.com/x7emzpsx0sfs)